PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2007, 04:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

phoenx06 is keeping up the good workphoenx06 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I'm thinking something needs to be added/changed in the registry, but I'm not sure. Even then, I wouldn't know what to change. And actually, maybe something is wrong with the OEM itself. Before when I installed it with the cab, it would at least connect to the data network. Now it doesn't even get that far, it just gives me the error as soon as I hit Send. So, if someone want to check out the OEM itself that would help to.
Make sure you give props to all those who keep this site running, as well as those who provide all those ever-so-useful ROMs and applications. If someone helps you out, or answers a question of yours, be sure to click the "Thanks" button.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
ok i installed overtop of the orig ppc mms and with that i lose "configure mms" and when i try adding a pic within the prog it tells me im over the size limit of 0kb

Old 07-30-2007, 04:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs
ok i installed overtop of the orig ppc mms and with that i lose "configure mms" and when i try adding a pic within the prog it tells me im over the size limit of 0kb
Like I said, when I installed over, I had some pretty screwy stuff happen, like that. Having a clean install of just the new one, seems to have everything perfectally setup software wise (as in no old/new conflicts), I just cant send!
Old 07-30-2007, 04:56 PM
Retired Staff

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
you have the oem cabbed up that you can send me?
Old 07-30-2007, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs
you have the oem cabbed up that you can send me?
I have links to both the cab and the OEM in the first post
Old 07-30-2007, 05:03 PM
Retired Staff

i have no way of installing the oem...
Old 07-30-2007, 05:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Check this thread and see if it helps you any:

http://www.ppcgeeks.com/verizon-mms-...+settings.html

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 07-30-2007, 09:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf
Check this thread and see if it helps you any:

http://www.ppcgeeks.com/verizon-mms-...+settings.html
I tried adding thise in, but it still doesn't work. Anyone got this working yet?
Old 07-30-2007, 09:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800 Titan (on Sprint) / PPC6700 (Sprint) Apache / Sprint Touch

tiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to tiermann Send a message via Yahoo to tiermann
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBabey
that MMS will not work, its from a NON CDMA device and we are unable to port it properly to support CDMA devices.

if you wish to see for yourself, install it, setup your server settings and then you will see the same error as the previous attempt

"Version is not supported"

besides, there are no new features anyways, and the old one has a MUCH smaller footprint.

That's what JBabey said about 4.0.31.22. I'm guessing that's the same problem in 4.04.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 6700-->6800-->BB Tour-->Pre-->Droid X

friguy3 is keeping up the good workfriguy3 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to friguy3 Send a message via Yahoo to friguy3
i do agree a little. the arcsoft version 3, not the old old one, but the one helmi was using is a little better. send is a soft key, not a screen tap, and when u get a pix it shows and doesnt change screens after 4 seconds, and it also dials #777, then after downloading, it automatically logs off the network.

there is this also...
http://ppcgeeks.com/arcsoftmms-v4-2-8-1-t7392.html

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache