PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2007, 10:33 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennygun
Nooo, it's coming from PhoneBoost OEM,..
OK. Is there a way to configure it?
I didn't see anything called PhoneBoost in Settings or Programs.

Old 07-16-2007, 11:21 PM
Banned User

bigred is a n00b
Re: xstreamxm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred
Any word on the streaming of Xm from there site. It doesn't work for me 3.3.1 broke it but i haven't had a chance to see what they did with .asx and or wmplayer. With stock verizon rom it works as intended (weird) was hoping you guys (freaking Brilliant) would have had a fix for it in your newest Kitchen build...... Thanks for all your hard work.

My vx6700 has never run better....!

www xstreamxm com/mobile
I have found a workaround it is how the new pie since 3.3.1 handles frames (streaming with TCMP works)

just use this link instead www xstreamxm com/mobile/noframes php

the key is no frames...
Old 07-16-2007, 11:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Bluetooth Dunn

Anyone get the bluetooth dunn to work? I can't get my tom tom 910 to see it as a service on my phone...
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 07-16-2007, 11:47 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennygun
Nooo, it's coming from PhoneBoost OEM,..
OK. Is there a way to configure it?
I didn't see anything called PhoneBoost in Settings or Programs.
Dunno... I don't like it much though... not a bad interface to SMS, but the random floating buttons kinda freak me out.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC 6700
Carrier: Mobile 8

dennygun is just getting started
the only way to configure it is to change the registry,
I think the oem phoneboost not working properly, tomorrow I will upload the better one, actually that application is rip from Eten, I have build the oem and working properly in R4 ROM, haven't tried it with this new ROM, and it has call filter that works without netCF2.

dgun
Old 07-17-2007, 12:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Kolano is becoming a great contributor
1.0.2 is out.
Old 07-17-2007, 01:16 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

bnl552 is a n00b
Voice Command

I too am having problems with voice command. I have the exe in the OEM but everytime I try run a rom with voice command the phone will not even boot. Instead of showing the boot screen it shows a screen filled with a random noise pattern and then goes to a blank white screen. I then cook a rom with all the same OEMs except removing Voice Command and it works flawlessly.
Old 07-17-2007, 01:23 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: apache
Carrier: china telecom

jnjn is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to jnjn Send a message via AIM to jnjn Send a message via MSN to jnjn
That phone boost oem (phone profile) is casuing problems including extremely slow in performance and unable to shutdown camera after taking 1 (veeeeeeeeeery slow) or more pictures.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Leo
Carrier: ATT

Pocketdoc is a n00b
HELP

I made it all the way through tomaking a new ROM, following the directions explicitly. When I attempted to sync and install the new ROM, my 6700 bricked. It had just started to install when it went black. I tried to soft reset. Nothing. A hard reset gets me as far as the 'press space bar to boot", but then it goes black again. No lights when plugged in.

I am running Vista Ult, syncing with Vistas WM Sync. I did have it synced prior to above.

I did not do the boot loader reset as the instructions did not say to. My orig ROM was 2.something.

Any advice?
Old 07-17-2007, 02:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Leo
Carrier: ATT

Pocketdoc is a n00b
Update.

When I attempt to HR, I can see "Serial" across the top and "Ver 2.02" at the bottom, but the screen is black. When I plug it in or attach to my PC, it changes to "USB' at the top.

Still nothing happens. I tried to resync and install the ROM, but I now get connection errors.

Arghhh!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache