PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2007, 09:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache
Carrier: Sprint

kevdawg is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kevdawg Send a message via MSN to kevdawg Send a message via Yahoo to kevdawg Send a message via Skype™ to kevdawg
Sprint bug?

I know i probably should be updated to R4 at least but i haven't gotten around to it. (It has proven very reliable so far)

I was wondering why i don't have the IOTA and voicemail clear options under Start>Settings>Phone>Services.

One time i had a problem with my data connection (back with the original sprint rom) and i had to use the IOTA setting for some reason to get it to work again after talking to sprint support.

Thanks!
Old 06-26-2007, 10:08 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
I haven't been able to bring myself to flash a new ROM either as this one has been super stable.
I do have the IOTA & Clear VM options in the phone settings... but the only thing that hasn't worked so far is the autoconfig of email settings.

In some earlier ROMs, I could enter an email address in the setup section and it would setup server/port information automatically. Now I have to do it manually. No big deal.

Old 10-23-2007, 03:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: UT Starcomm PPC6700

nvcsupport is a n00b
Question Pocket Excel issue saving large files

After using the latest Kitchen 3.5 1.0.4 to create several ROM's I find that Pocket Excel takes a long time to save large files and even freezes the phone. I have a spread sheet that has 19 tabs in it that I use as a time sheet for work. Each tab is virtually the same and auto calculates the time in the 'Total' and 'TabTotal' cells.

TabTotal-->| 0:00 |
Start |Stop |Total |Description
0:00 | 0:00 | 0:00 |
0:00 | 0:00 | 0:00 |
..etc for 10 lines of time on each tab...

Plus I have one tab that collects all of the 'Grand Totals' from each tab. I created the Spread sheet in 2007 and saved it in the 97-2003 format before transferring it to my 2Gig memory card. I even created a stripped down ROM without frills, to see if it was an add-in causing the problem. I am on Sprint. Usually the phone turns off before the file is saved or it simply becomes unresponsive and I have to reset it.

Any Ideas?
Old 10-23-2007, 08:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Kolano is becoming a great contributor
If the file is small enough to do so, you might try saving to your internal memory rather than the storage card.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache