PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 06:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: wndows mobile 6
Carrier: sprint

deezalito is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Stuck in new Bootloader 2.04/2.05 from the bell/VZW 3.3 ROM, Help is here now

how did you revert your bootloader...mine stuck again...i have v2.05 wont to go to 04 or 02
Old 02-09-2009, 05:59 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Re: Stuck in new Bootloader 2.04/2.05 from the bell/VZW 3.3 ROM, Help is here now

I'm saying you can't go back to 2.05 from 2.02. There is NO NEED TO GO FROM 2.05 BACK TO 2.02 LEAVE YOUR BOOTLOADER ALONE!

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

kre8ve is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to kre8ve
Angry Re: Stuck in new Bootloader 2.04/2.05 from the bell/VZW 3.3 ROM, Help is here now

I'm stuck in BL v2.05, have tried mtty following instructions in the first post. UNI_ExitBootloader won't work either. I get error " Cannot open USB port. Make sure the Connection in Activesyns is Disabled" Well it is disabled already.... Mtty won't pick up the device either.. I have the xv6700.... any help/advice is greatly appreciated.....
Old 02-17-2009, 04:32 PM
My ROMS On My Site

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Try the version in the kitchen called 'Test version'.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900

jacksplat is just getting started

can the bootloader be upgraded from, what I think I have is like, 1. is there any benefit to that?
Old 02-24-2009, 08:07 PM
My ROMS On My Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksplat View Post
can the bootloader be upgraded from, what I think I have is like, 1. is there any benefit to that?
NO NEED TO! You can upgrade a 1.00 to 1.4 but you can not swap out 1.xx with 2.xx PLEASE, PLEASE read posts before asking.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint PPC6800
Carrier: Cricket

KyMod is a n00b

so im following along, step by step this until i get here:
14. copy nk.nbf, radio.nbf and ms_.nbf from your carrier rom and place in No_ID folder.

uhh what carrier rom?? was i supposed to have a carrier rom?? im on cricket, and all i found was cric0.rar, and its stuck at 0% on rapidshare. left the phone hooked to the cable, dont wanna touch anything till i know what to do. the screen says usb and ver 2.02. should i just unplug it and hard reset?? where/how do i get the nk.nbf, radio.nbf and ms_.nbf files from?? I would presume to unrar a file and they been in the file, but what file??
Old 03-06-2009, 08:19 PM
My ROMS On My Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyMod View Post
so im following along, step by step this until i get here:
14. copy nk.nbf, radio.nbf and ms_.nbf from your carrier rom and place in No_ID folder.

uhh what carrier rom?? was i supposed to have a carrier rom?? im on cricket, and all i found was cric0.rar, and its stuck at 0% on rapidshare. left the phone hooked to the cable, dont wanna touch anything till i know what to do. the screen says usb and ver 2.02. should i just unplug it and hard reset?? where/how do i get the nk.nbf, radio.nbf and ms_.nbf files from?? I would presume to unrar a file and they been in the file, but what file??
Why in the world did you even follow this procedure? You are now gonna have to build a Cricket ROM in the kitchen, get out the .nbf and find radio from a stock ROM. Way to go...
Old 04-03-2009, 09:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: droid2
Carrier: verizon

r33sm4n is a n00b

Thanks PDAPhoneJunkie you are correct. This thread is misleading and should not be sticky.

Setting the rev to your bootloader ver will correct the stuck in boot mode issues when using buildOS.

confusion reveiled by PDAPJ:

Rev1.0 [default] built OK with 2.02
but Rev 1.0 did NOT build with 2.05

Rev 1.0 working was a fluke which makes you believe a revert to 2.02 is the answer. Wrong, to much hassle and over my head!

Set the rev to 2.05 or your bootloader ver and build.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: metroPCS

jawad50 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDAPhoneJunkie View Post
Why in the world did you even follow this procedure? You are now gonna have to build a Cricket ROM in the kitchen, get out the .nbf and find radio from a stock ROM. Way to go...

So how would one go about getting the .nbf out of kitchen?

Update: I extracted the three files from the OEM verizon rom thats listed on this site and all i get is some compatability error.

Please help

Last edited by jawad50; 04-09-2009 at 05:07 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache