PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2007, 07:48 PM
Banned User

dzuchowski is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
do you like yahoo go or msn live messener for email and contact backup?
Old 03-02-2007, 08:23 PM
Banned User

batti program errors out when you click on it from the top bar. and click on settings says file batticfg can not be opened.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:24 PM
Banned User

also i like the bottom system tray how do i get it back. i like the look to be that of sprint...
Old 03-02-2007, 10:35 PM
Banned User

TO FIX THE BATT-CFG ERROR JUST DOWN LOAD THE CAB FROM THE WEB AND INSTALL IT AGAIN TO THE MAIN MEMORY NOT THE CARD OR EXTENDED MEMORY. ALSO HOW ABOUT A WAY TO MAKE THE A2DP SOUND LIKE THE WIDDCOM STACK? I TRIED SOME SETTINGS ON THIS SITE BUT STILL NOT AS GOOD. I HEARD WIDDCOM WORKS ON AKU 3.5 BUT IT STILL UNDOES THE EVDO.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: spcs

nickm is a n00b
very nice I will most definitely post more feedback if I run across problems.

A++ ROM
Old 03-02-2007, 11:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

JBabey is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
dzuchowski...

i have no idea how you are getting all of the errors you seem to get, I am also slightly confused why you would want my custom ROM on your handset when all you really seem to want is a plain vanilla SPRINT rom.

tapping on BATTI i have disabled, you can change the configuration in start->programs .... there is a shortcut there for batticfg, regarding the widdcom stack, they are still working to get that working properly and more importantly, STABLE. Once the new kitchen is up and running, i will of course rebuild my ROM with the newer/better/stable items and adjust my configuration accordingly.

The registry entries to get back the icons at the bottom are listed on the front page but for sake of clicking your back button you want these ones..
Quote:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SERVICES\SCREENROTATE]
"ShowIcon"=dword:0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Services\WirelessMgr]
"Keep"=dword:0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SERVICES\POWER]
change those 3 values to dword:1 and soft reset

++++++++

i did not incorporate the "LIVE" OEMS as there were quite a few glitches with those packages at the time i was building the ROM, and I was shooting for stability.

I personally use GMAIL, and backup my contacts/calender by copying my PIM.VOL file to my Extended_ROM2 folder about once a week.

and yes, I am of the Nintendo generation and Mario has a special place in my heart.

++++++++++++

Unfortunately the PhoneAlarm OEM package is *highly* unstable and I have therefore put off updating a revision 10 until those issues are resolved. I do have a few more goodies lined up for r10 though so stay tuned!

Thank you for your support!

Old 03-03-2007, 04:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: ToucH

ScandaLex is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ScandaLex Send a message via Yahoo to ScandaLex
Well, I installed and it looks fabulous; but now I cant get my bluetooth mouse to work; the BT keyboard I have no issues with.

Since I utilize the hell out of my mouse & keyboard, I may have to revert back to a rom that didnt give me this problem.

Although this one isnt working for me now, it doesnt stop me from telling you that you did a fabulous job.
Old 03-03-2007, 05:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

JBabey is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
man im really sorry to hear that, i would have no idea where to start troubleshooting a mouse, but if you have some ideas, im more than willing to cook up some roms for you to hash out what the issue is so that more people dont run into that problem. Appreciate you trying my flash though, keep me posted if you come across something I can try to change to get you up and running!
Old 03-03-2007, 10:35 AM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBabey
dzuchowski...

i have no idea how you are getting all of the errors you seem to get, I am also slightly confused why you would want my custom ROM on your handset when all you really seem to want is a plain vanilla SPRINT rom.

tapping on BATTI i have disabled, you can change the configuration in start->programs .... there is a shortcut there for batticfg, regarding the widdcom stack, they are still working to get that working properly and more importantly, STABLE. Once the new kitchen is up and running, i will of course rebuild my ROM with the newer/better/stable items and adjust my configuration accordingly.

The registry entries to get back the icons at the bottom are listed on the front page but for sake of clicking your back button you want these ones..
Quote:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SERVICES\SCREENROTATE]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Services\WirelessMgr]
"Keep"=dword:0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SERVICES\POWER]
change those 3 values to dword:1 and soft reset

++++++++

i did not incorporate the "LIVE" OEMS as there were quite a few glitches with those packages at the time i was building the ROM, and I was shooting for stability.

I personally use GMAIL, and backup my contacts/calender by copying my PIM.VOL file to my Extended_ROM2 folder about once a week.

and yes, I am of the Nintendo generation and Mario has a special place in my heart.

++++++++++++

Unfortunately the PhoneAlarm OEM package is *highly* unstable and I have therefore put off updating a revision 10 until those issues are resolved. I do have a few more goodies lined up for r10 though so stay tuned!

Thank you for your support!

I have done the reg hacks but just did not understand why anyone would turn off the leds thus gfetting rid of the virbation mode. i like the leds since they akso tel me when its charging. if the leds are off it does not tell me if its charging unless i look for an icon. the light is easier to look for then an icon. also does gmail offer a program like yahoo go where i automatically backup my contacts to the net and also push my mailto me?
Old 03-03-2007, 11:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkyjones
First, I love this ROM. It is packed with a great deal of goodness.

That said, I am not able to send MMS messages and am not able to control Voice Command via my bt headset's button. Are these known issues, or am I a dumba$$ and just missing something?
Whatever plagued saridnour's rom is also apparently causing the bt headset issues with this rom, if you download the fix on his thread, you will be able to trigger MSVC with your BT headset.

sar_AKU3.5+_pr4 SP1 update cab = ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@up.ppcgeeks....5+_pr4_SP1.cab
It will make the following changes:
1- MS VC media player control fix
2- VC BT gateway fix (allows headset to call up vc)
3- Enable cleartype in landscape, quality 2.
4- added link for notes to start menu
5- added solitare back in and set link in games w/updated graphics.
6- Change AKU version info to reflect patch install ("SAR.3.5.pr4sp1")
NOTE: A hard reset will clear the sp1 addtions. If you hard reset you will need to re-install the cab just like any other app or patch.

I'm trying to get to help out with the MMS thing too, i'll post more if i find it, maybe this can be rolled into the next revision

Funniest thread ever!!

Don't just SAY "Thanks" PRESS ... Try it, it only takes a second!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache