PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2008, 01:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Goodbye Apache friends

I myself, would like to say, great run on the apache. I was given a MOGUL for free from sprint as a replacement for my apache (complained about the low volume on it). So the Total Protection Plan paid off. Apache was the first and best Windows Mobile device i ever had. I love this device...but the lack of GPS is Killing me!! (no, i do not want a bluetooth GPS, i hate carrying extra stuff with me. "I device does it all" that's my philosophy). So, i also am waiting because they are in back order(...wait) my wife just call me and told me my new MOGUL Just arrived!!!! I'm leaving work early right now....SEE YOU ON THE MOGUL SIDE!!!....
Old 04-04-2008, 01:38 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico4k View Post
I myself, would like to say, great run on the apache. I was given a MOGUL for free from sprint as a replacement for my apache (complained about the low volume on it). So the Total Protection Plan paid off. Apache was the first and best Windows Mobile device i ever had. I love this device...but the lack of GPS is Killing me!! (no, i do not want a bluetooth GPS, i hate carrying extra stuff with me. "I device does it all" that's my philosophy). So, i also am waiting because they are in back order(...wait) my wife just call me and told me my new MOGUL Just arrived!!!! I'm leaving work early right now....SEE YOU ON THE MOGUL SIDE!!!....
that's great news, yep total protection plan was surely worth it to me when my apache died!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 04-05-2008, 07:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Alltel PPC-6700, Blackberry 8830 WE
Carrier: Alltel (Because they RULE)

Psxmoe is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to Psxmoe

Your loss bro(s).............

(Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile and At&T SUCK!) Alltel RULES!!!!!
Old 04-05-2008, 07:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Apache
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

digit is a n00b

I dunno, man... Actual, built-in GPS and BT 2.0 is mighty tempting... and the TyTN/Titan has a kitchen now...

In Soviet Russia, the ROM flashes you!

Thanks, Helmi_c, and the rest of PPCGeeks--you rock!
Old 04-06-2008, 11:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psxmoe View Post
Your loss bro(s).............
But keep in mind this device is 3+ yrs old. Even though it is a nice phone, it is getting old and outdated
Old 04-06-2008, 12:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Psxmoe is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
But keep in mind this device is 3+ yrs old. Even though it is a nice phone, it is getting old and outdated
yes that is true. But when I got my first cell phone ever I saw the PPC-6700, it was love at first sight. But I'm prepaid so I couldn't get at the store nor did I have the money. I was only able to afford the 2nd chepeat cell phone. I was 15 at the time. So now I'm 17 and have somewhat of a good job. So I bought myself a used Apache on ebay. This phone rocks. I hate when cell phones complain that when it gets near 200 SMS messages you have to deleate them or the phone won't receive anymore. The 6700 doesn't. I would at least like to master my phone before I upgrade to the wallet busting 6800.
Old 04-06-2008, 04:47 PM
Almost a VIP

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wink Re: Goodbye Apache friends

Quote:
yes that is true. But when I got my first cell phone ever I saw the PPC-6700, it was love at first sight. But I'm prepaid so I couldn't get at the store nor did I have the money. I was only able to afford the 2nd chepeat cell phone. I was 15 at the time. So now I'm 17 and have somewhat of a good job. So I bought myself a used Apache on ebay. This phone rocks. I hate when cell phones complain that when it gets near 200 SMS messages you have to deleate them or the phone won't receive anymore. The 6700 doesn't. I would at least like to master my phone before I upgrade to the wallet busting 6800.
I forgot to mention i got the Mogul for FREE!!! no deductible or nothing!!! with the Protection Plan. Man...i love the Mogul (the GPS works better than those GPS standalones). It is much smaller, smoother Keys...I am in love again with PDAs.

I was told the phone was on back order (but i go the phone 2 days later after the claim!!!) awsome...

the Camera is most impresive...conpared to the apache...i keep posting later...!!!!
Old 04-06-2008, 05:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Psxmoe is a n00b

Quote:
I forgot to mention i got the Mogul for FREE!!! no deductible or nothing!!! with the Protection Plan. Man...i love the Mogul (the GPS works better than those GPS standalones). It is much smaller, smoother Keys...I am in love again with PDAs.

I was told the phone was on back order (but i go the phone 2 days later after the claim!!!) awsome...

the Camera is most impresive...conpared to the apache...i keep posting later...!!!!
Sure with two year contract, data plan...... You have to be 18. Im not, so i hooked up up a data phone to a prepaid plan. I just use data after 9 and on the weekends.
Old 04-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Almost a VIP

Wink Re: Goodbye Apache friends

Quote:
Sure with two year contract, data plan...... You have to be 18. Im not, so i hooked up up a data phone to a prepaid plan. I just use data after 9 and on the weekends.
my contract is up in October (then i will switch to a SERO account)....by the way i'm 27. and i have free data plan for all my phones (sprint its good to me). I have 4 lines on the plan and i only pay about $100 a month. it is not a bad deal.
Old 04-07-2008, 09:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Psxmoe is a n00b

Quote:
my contract is up in October (then i will switch to a SERO account)....by the way i'm 27. and i have free data plan for all my phones (sprint its good to me). I have 4 lines on the plan and i only pay about $100 a month. it is not a bad deal.
Besides im happy with my phone. I love just about everything when it comes to my apache. I only wish you didnt have to be 18 or older to have a contract though. But who cares im happy where im at now. http://www.alltelu.com

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache