View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 01:38 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Goodbye Apache friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico4k View Post
I myself, would like to say, great run on the apache. I was given a MOGUL for free from sprint as a replacement for my apache (complained about the low volume on it). So the Total Protection Plan paid off. Apache was the first and best Windows Mobile device i ever had. I love this device...but the lack of GPS is Killing me!! (no, i do not want a bluetooth GPS, i hate carrying extra stuff with me. "I device does it all" that's my philosophy). So, i also am waiting because they are in back order(...wait) my wife just call me and told me my new MOGUL Just arrived!!!! I'm leaving work early right now....SEE YOU ON THE MOGUL SIDE!!!....
that's great news, yep total protection plan was surely worth it to me when my apache died!

Best... Member... Ever...