PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2007, 09:25 AM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambaj0e
Help!! My iGuidance GPS is experiencing frequent random crashes. This usually happens when it detects the bluetooth GPS unit. I have a Holux GPSlim 236 on COM4 and I never had these kinds of crashes on my old AKU 2.2 or older ROMs.

Between this and the dissappearing storage card, I may have to revert by the end of next week. I hope there will be a solution to these two problems, because man, this AKU3.3 is fast!

Also, blimkey doesn't work, either =(
I don't have a GPS so cant help you there but my storage card has never worked better so this leads me to believe that something might have gone wrong with your install. Has any one else had any storage card issues
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

jambaj0e is a n00b
I followed the instructions from bootloading, upgrading ROM, hard-reset. I think some others have the storage card problems, right?

It seems that the iGuidance only crashes if I change the shortcuts for the left and right directions. I used to have left for "route list" and right for "full screen".
Old 01-21-2007, 09:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep
I noticed a couple of cabs in my ppc after flashing to aku 3.3. The file names are adoce.cab and framework.cab. Does anyone know what these are?

Thanks.

P.S. I use tom tom and a rikaline gps, so far no issues. I used it to help me get around town all day yesterday and everything worked great!

-s

Funniest thread ever!!

Don't just SAY "Thanks" PRESS ... Try it, it only takes a second!
Old 01-21-2007, 10:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2

imkk is keeping up the good workimkk is keeping up the good workimkk is keeping up the good work
Garbled Text Messages

Anyone else receiving a bunch of Garbled Text Messages since the update?
Old 01-21-2007, 10:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

finster869 is keeping up the good workfinster869 is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Anyone else receiving a bunch of Garbled Text Messages since the update?
That is usually caused by using an "sms trigger" to receive email, rather than direct push. Were you using seven or sprint business connection or something that would still be sending you a triggering message?
Old 01-21-2007, 11:23 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Harrier, HTC Apache, HTC Titan, HTC Vogue....

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by slypher
I noticed a couple of cabs in my ppc after flashing to aku 3.3. The file names are adoce.cab and framework.cab. Does anyone know what these are?

Thanks.

P.S. I use tom tom and a rikaline gps, so far no issues. I used it to help me get around town all day yesterday and everything worked great!

-s
Where did you find these cabs? I cannot find either of them on my device. Are you sure they are not in your ExtRom?
Old 01-21-2007, 12:36 PM
boe
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch

boe is keeping up the good workboe is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Bluetooth Issue - Long periods of use.

My headset kept on disconnecting from my call last night. The phone said I was still on the call but I couldn't talk through my headset or through my phone. I reset the phone a couple of times but it continued. Only seems to be during long calls. Usually about 20 minutes into the call. I used my headset about 2 hours last night so it wasn't that my battery was low as this happened all throughout the 2 hours even at the beginning. This rarely happened before the AKU 3.3 (I'm not saying it didn't happen but it seems more frequent now)
Old 01-21-2007, 12:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker

dmackdaddy is a n00b
Anyone else having the :SD Card not visible" issue after the ROM update?
Old 01-21-2007, 12:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

thrasher086 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmackdaddy
Mine seems to do that also. I formated the SD Card and it seems ok now. I didn't full test it to see yet.
Old 01-21-2007, 12:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (Vogue)

pjhurth is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmackdaddy
I have this issue. My SD card won't be seen after suspending my PPC 6700. A soft reset would bring it back, but only until the next suspend.

I *think* I have a work-around: soft-reset *without* the card inserted, and after the soft reset (which seems much faster, BTW) insert it. Now my card is recognized after a suspend. Weird.

Pete

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache