PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2007, 02:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sammy Epic
Carrier: Sprint

strickly_ppc670 is keeping up the good workstrickly_ppc670 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to strickly_ppc670
Im back with the same problem- Voicemail.
Let me explain. Its with the Today plug in
( Messages/Missed call)
When you press it, it calls *86- not voicemail.
I know how to call my VMail- This is just a minor
issue that bugs me..

Any help is much appreciated
Thanks in advance
----------Priceless ----------
Old 12-19-2007, 04:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6700
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

kyle9013 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to kyle9013 Send a message via MSN to kyle9013
omgosh that clean version is amazing.
Terrific job!!!

Is there away to get additional Themes
how you could select in the build Os with Helmi's?
Old 12-19-2007, 06:19 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
You can just copy the theme of your choice to /windows. I think copying to root of any device also works.
Old 12-19-2007, 06:23 PM
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by robmayer View Post
Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate the support! People like you are the ones that keep the updates coming, and of course...
...keep the lights on and internet connection up!

Old 12-19-2007, 07:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

bengraves is a n00b
Hi Rob,
Thank you for all your work on this, I am getting so much more out of my phone.

I have two problems I was hoping you could help me with. I know that to fix the weather app you have to delete a registry key. I have installed PHM registry editor (ran it on my desktop and then ran Activesync and it did not install to my phone). Can you point me in the right direction?

My second problem is a bit more difficult. I bought a Plantronics Voyager 855 stereo BT headset. After pairing on first use everything works fine. However, on the second use (after powering the headset off and back on) the music audio drops out (except for the occasional ~1 second blip of music). The phone audio and controls continue to work, even the pause function for the music continues to work. I have tried Windows Media and Audio Manager. Audio2BT does not help either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have an XV6700 and ROM version 3.60.70 WWE.

Thank you!
Old 12-19-2007, 09:20 PM
Lurker

RHMJR is a n00b
Would be interested in trying out this ROM, where can I download?

Have tried a few varieties of WM6 ROM pre-cooked and using kitchen and keep encountering very little program memory available on my XV6700 when all's said and done. Under WM5 Program Memory ran in the high 50% used range, under WM6 I'm running high 60's, with frequent spikes to 70+% used. System seems fine overall, but would rather have more program memory availalbe.
Old 12-19-2007, 10:15 PM
Deep Thinker

I don't know what apps you are running, but ROM selection has only a minor relationship to program memory. WM6 is bigger and a little more hungry than WM5, that's why you see the jump there. Your best bet is a program close application, frequent use of end task, or memory reclaiming apps.
Old 12-20-2007, 03:41 AM
Lurker

RHMJR is a n00b
Thanks gguruusa.

You answered what I think was really my question (although not articulated well). I'm using Magic Button to close apps and Oxios Hibernate to free memory. I've used and really like Agenda Fusion as alternate PIM management for a couple of years, but may have to check out Agendus or Pocket Informant to see if they require less resources. I really see a jump in the use of Program Memory when AF is open, but for obvious reasons I need/like to keep it running.

Anyone know if Agendus or PI use less Program Memory?

Thanks.
Old 12-20-2007, 01:15 PM
Lurker

lostboy is a n00b
When I try to upgrade using the Verizon version on my Verizon XV6700 I get a ERROR 150: ROM Utility Error ( not designed for your phone). Any suggestions ? I am using a Verizon XV 6700 with the 1.04 bootloader and 3.14.30 ROM version. I get a similar error code trying to use Helm's Kitchem program also. Thanks in advance
Old 12-20-2007, 01:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker

TMB_XV6700 is just getting started
lostboy,
With your bootloader, you need to use the "x.04+" RUU option in the kitchen - select it in one of the boxes at the top of the Build_OS window.
The version of Rob's rom that you are using does not include the proper new-bootloader RUU for your phone - in fact, I don't think there is one. If you really wanted this rom you would just have to flash it using the correct RUU folder in the kitchen.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development