PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 08:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC 6700
Carrier: Mobile 8

dennygun is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache Kitchen Update LZX

and just want to add, the new drivers from rhodium also work great in my apache..thx drellisdee and joojoobee666,

rgds,

denny
Old 10-16-2009, 10:02 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Hey drellisdee, update on the Apache issues. Looks like it is one or more of the files that gets recmodded that is causing the issues with Apaches not booting on the newer com3/4 builds. Thanks to Dennygun for helping me with some testing. But I just thought you might want to know, along with all the other guys here on this thread. I will have some 23071 common files up for ppck on the dev thread shortly that should have the issue addressed.

Thanks drellisdee and dennygun.
Which files being recmodded are causing trouble? I always have made my own base kits so that explains why as I must not have been recmodding those files.
Old 10-18-2009, 02:15 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Which files being recmodded are causing trouble? I always have made my own base kits so that explains why as I must not have been recmodding those files.
One of the following:

\OS\dw.exe
\OS\dwui.dll
\OS\enrollnot.exe
\OS\machineenroller.dll
\OS\machineenrollerlaunch.exe
\OS\networkpolicycsp.dll
\OS\omadmclient.exe
\OS\quartz.dll
\OS\tcpstk.dll
\OS\tmarshaller.exe
\OS\umarshaller.exe

And that would most definitely explain why you never had the problem. It's all making sense now. Odd thing is, those can be recmodded on a COM2 build without issue. Who knows....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-19-2009, 03:14 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
One of the following:

\OS\dw.exe
\OS\dwui.dll
\OS\enrollnot.exe
\OS\machineenroller.dll
\OS\networkpolicycsp.dll
\OS\omadmclient.exe
\OS\quartz.dll
\OS\tcpstk.dll
\OS\tmarshaller.exe
\OS\umarshaller.exe

And that would most definitely explain why you never had the problem. It's all making sense now. Odd thing is, those can be recmodded on a COM2 build without issue. Who knows....
Haven't counted but module count is higher on COM3 than COM2 right?

I never recmod any of these for apache. Just adobe stuff, browsing ie, autoupdate, fwupdate or use dummy pkg. If you run into trouble with apache as there are many many modules in the core/drivers leave out windows live oems and use a cab install that has no modules. Also, I always leave out remote desktop oem too as that sometimes causes issues on apache.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 10-19-2009 at 08:20 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc 6700
Carrier: people.net

fort13 is just getting started

Quote:
One of the following:

\OS\dw.exe
\OS\dwui.dll
\OS\enrollnot.exe
\OS\machineenroller.dll
\OS\networkpolicycsp.dll
\OS\omadmclient.exe
\OS\quartz.dll
\OS\tcpstk.dll
\OS\tmarshaller.exe
\OS\umarshaller.exe

Has tried reversemod only these modules (from yours packages) and replace them in sys_common for 23064 and 21869(both didn't work before) - Apache doesn't boot.
Can there are still any modules influencing on it? Or I have made something not so?
Old 10-22-2009, 12:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC 6700
Carrier: Mobile 8

dennygun is just getting started

look into baseappfiles and osfiles(in case these file were recmodded), these files also have to be reversmode,
just found it together with joojoobee in 23075 build..

rgds,
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc 6700
Carrier: people.net

fort13 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennygun View Post
look into baseappfiles and osfiles(in case these file were recmodded), these files also have to be reversmode,
just found it together with joojoobee in 23075 build..

rgds,
Did not check still, but thanks for the help
Old 10-31-2009, 10:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Apache
Carrier: Verizon

BrotherDen is a n00b

Hey, drellisdee! Please tell about how to add LZX support into 23420 build.
Old 11-07-2009, 12:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

simzz is becoming a great contributor

To use a build like 23504 or 23420 with lzx, would I have to make/port a new xip/bin file that is lzx enabled, or can i just put my joojoobee666 xip/bin file into apache_core_drellisdee.rar?
Old 11-10-2009, 02:51 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by simzz View Post
To use a build like 23504 or 23420 with lzx, would I have to make/port a new xip/bin file that is lzx enabled, or can i just put my joojoobee666 xip/bin file into apache_core_drellisdee.rar?
use for example a new joojoobee vogue 23054.bin as the new & use the apache_lzx_source I provided as the source when you port.

for joojoobee
Attached Files
File Type: rar ppck_apache_xip.rar (2.25 MB, 20 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 11-15-2009 at 12:56 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development