PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 01:34 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated 3/23 The Apache Lives on.... WM6.5 pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketPcUser View Post
CAB File please? Also, what build is it? I have several builds that I have tried, and none work. Even the latest one that was just released in the last few days don't work.

Just to be clear, you can sync and send and recieve email with the one you have in your kitchen, correct? Can you please attach a cab? Thanks in advance.
No cab available. The oem is made from the wm6.5 21198 sys build of windows live. It has to be cooked in in kitchen. If you get greloc error on windows live oem solution is also in my kichen thread.
Old 04-04-2009, 04:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

Anyway the splash screen can be extracted and posted here in .png format? I want to use it in my 6.1 kitchen build as 6.5 is just a little to buggy ATM.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

Drewidian is keeping up the good workDrewidian is keeping up the good work

Does anyone know if we will get a working Apache version the the kitchen in this thread? I'd love to cook my own OEMs into a 6.5 ROM and test.

Here is the thread...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54678

Cheers.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewidian View Post
Does anyone know if we will get a working Apache version the the kitchen in this thread? I'd love to cook my own OEMs into a 6.5 ROM and test.

Here is the thread...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54678

Cheers.
Have you seen this thread?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

Drewidian is keeping up the good workDrewidian is keeping up the good work

Thanks imnuts. I appreciate the pointer.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Ozone

bootscreen is a n00b

running fine with the new Windows Live Mobile, Microsoft MyPhone, and Garmin Mobile XT. Only glitches come from WMP, and only with certain songs due to memory constraints. Running WM6.5 it's getting more and more apparent that the 64mb RAM is growing too small for this ROM's powerhouse of new features. I think that by the time WM7 rolls out, we'll all be forced to bite the bullet and retire the glorious 2yr veteran Apache for the Touch Pro 2 (gotta have the slide out keyboard.) I just can't afford the $500 it costs to upgrade now. Great, solid ROM though. Do you have a PayPal?
Old 04-07-2009, 05:04 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootscreen View Post
running fine with the new Windows Live Mobile, Microsoft MyPhone, and Garmin Mobile XT. Only glitches come from WMP, and only with certain songs due to memory constraints. Running WM6.5 it's getting more and more apparent that the 64mb RAM is growing too small for this ROM's powerhouse of new features. I think that by the time WM7 rolls out, we'll all be forced to bite the bullet and retire the glorious 2yr veteran Apache for the Touch Pro 2 (gotta have the slide out keyboard.) I just can't afford the $500 it costs to upgrade now. Great, solid ROM though. Do you have a PayPal?
Yep the apache has been out like 4 yrs now and probably wont run WM7 but thats whats we though about WM6.5 too :P. My paypal link is my 6.5 kitchen thread in vogue forums and I think a link to that thread is a few posts above. FYI Kitchen is now updated for Apache 21202.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6700;xv6800;Touch Pro
Carrier: VZW

pmcall is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootscreen View Post
What are you using for GPS? External via Bluetooth?
Old 04-08-2009, 08:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV-6700 (Verizon HTC Apache)
Carrier: Only PPCGEEKS.com; I don't even pay monthly anymore.

PocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to PocketPcUser Send a message via MSN to PocketPcUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Yep the apache has been out like 4 yrs now and probably wont run WM7 but thats whats we though about WM6.5 too :P. My paypal link is my 6.5 kitchen thread in vogue forums and I think a link to that thread is a few posts above. FYI Kitchen is now updated for Apache 21202.
Forgive me, but I tried to follow the instructions for the Apache, but it isn't working. Can you upload just what I need for the Apache, and upload them as one archive? I got confused I think because of the wording of the instructions. Place and then unzip, etc. I don't know, maybe just more precise directions will be enough. I just don't know what is easier for you to do. I've got lots of experience with BuildOS, but not when it comes to replacing files and manually adding parts to the kitchen.
Thanks a lot in advance.
by clicking below:

Thanks,
Andrew,
Old 04-09-2009, 12:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue & apache

mr4r4n is becoming a great contributor

21202 for apache is timebombed btw

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development