PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2008, 09:43 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Harrier, HTC Apache, HTC Titan, HTC Vogue....
Carrier: Sprint

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Please help. I'm an idiot.
The main reason I flashed my phone an additional three times today was because the first flash gave me no audio when the phone rang (I couldn't hear any ringtones, no matter what I did). They symptom is that when I try to change phone settings, I can't tap close/OK to make the changes stick.

On this most recent flash, everything looked good and I've reinstalled everything working perfectly. And now I realize that the original malady is back.

Is there any way to get rid of this phonepad? I've tried to install a few different ones using some older CABs- they look like they work, but whenever I tap Hide Keypad, I see the original pad (this seems to happen only with TouchDual pad). And I still can't change settings or hear anything.
Please.

Might it be possible to backup, reflash and restore everything EXCEPT the phonepad/data?

Have you tried any of the other dialers? That may help narrow down the problem. The touch dual dialer was pulled from a GSM phone and is still "experimental".

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development