PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2008, 02:51 PM
Lurker

grey lines is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

ugh, I have the same thing happening to me. i know nothing about computers and phones but always had no problems clicking buttons and changing my OS on my apache from this forum. My buttons on my phone just broke so my warrenty gave me a new one with WM 5 and all I want to do is upgrade it and I get this error saying something about not being able to read any data on my device. Now i'm stuck with WM5 and can't change it. i keep seeing something about mcaffee causeing problems, I used to have norton and now have mcafee. I think i'm just gonna go back to an old school phone
Old 08-12-2008, 05:07 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

more than likely, you have a newer bootloader. Did you pick your bootloader in the Rev dropdown?
Old 08-13-2008, 03:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

elesjuan is a n00b

I have a possible future request for the next kitchen..

Would it be too unrealistic to ask for a "cheat sheet" about some of the options to select? On my very first burn I found the COOLEST dialer, and four burns later I can't for the life of me find the dialer I want.. Maybe a small html file with some screenshots of what the options look like? That could turn into a TON of work I understand, just wondering.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:14 PM
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesjuan View Post
I have a possible future request for the next kitchen..

Would it be too unrealistic to ask for a "cheat sheet" about some of the options to select? On my very first burn I found the COOLEST dialer, and four burns later I can't for the life of me find the dialer I want.. Maybe a small html file with some screenshots of what the options look like? That could turn into a TON of work I understand, just wondering.
check out the view snapshot option under the view menu.

...and we accept snapshots for those oems we don't have them for, so contribute to the cause!
Old 08-13-2008, 03:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Still can not get WiFi connected with this ROM (19716.1.0.0) when network is using wpa-psk tkip.

Anyone else having these issues?

Have tried 2 different phones with same results. Tried different wireless routers with same results. Even tried the trick of turning off wifi when it says connecting and then turning it back on. Still does not connect.

I can upload my selections if that might be the issue.

Thanks.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
Old 08-13-2008, 06:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: XV6700

ibedanny is a n00b

What are the pros and cons between 6.0 vs 6.1. I just installed 6.0 last night and it works like a charm. I have been hearing of instability using 6.1. Just need honest opinions guys.
Old 08-14-2008, 05:32 AM
Deep Thinker

It took me a long time to jump from 6 to 6.1, but it was well worth it. 6.1 has been all around better for me: more responsive, more stable, threaded sms, and a cool .1 after WM6.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Audiovox XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

Papachabre is a n00b

I can't log in to BuildOS. It says "Login Failed for user 'Papachabre'." I saw that other's had this problem, but it was fixed by resetting something or other and I don't think I have the authority to reset anything other than my computer =P. Help?
Old 08-14-2008, 11:25 AM
Deep Thinker

It is reset.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: UT STARCOM PPC 6700

pcaffyn is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
Is your phone in bootloader mode when the RUU starts? It should be. Also, if you are using v1.00 bootloader and Vista or Vista with original WMDC version, you will have troubles.
GGuruusa, I'm having the RUU stopped working problem you commented on. Just to clarify, if I am running Vista, and bootloader 1.00, it won't work? I found a work around at MoDoCo, to load old usb driver, and it should work. Tried that, and I am able to install ROM using Helmi's default settings in the build. If I modify anything, in the kitchen, I get the RUU stopped working error. I would greatly appreciate any information you have about this. Just don't want to waste my time, if this will NEVER work on Vista with bootloader 1.00. But have hope becuase Helmi's rom did load....
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development