PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 03:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC6875 WM6.5
Carrier: Alltel

lennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to lennysh Send a message via AIM to lennysh Send a message via MSN to lennysh Send a message via Yahoo to lennysh Send a message via Skype™ to lennysh
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroSS View Post
I have a xv670 with bootloader 1.04 and i am running vista i cant seem to get anything to work the ruu stops working or dosent do anything. I have a pc with xp on it but the PPC-BuildOS wont even load when i click it to open. i get some error click ok to close yada yada.
I dun know much about ur vista problem, but i do know you need .Net Framework installed on both machines.

Verizon's (CDMA) PPC-6875 (Rhodium_W/Touch Pro2) with WM6.5

Chat Rooms:
EliteTeam: Java or IRC Client
HTCGeeks: Java or IRC Client
PPCGeeks: Java or IRC Client

Click here to donate to the CDMA Raphael Project Team
Old 01-14-2008, 05:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6700 & Treo 700wx
Carrier: Verizon

NitroSS is a n00b
I will try installing that .net on the xp pc and see what happens. thanks.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroSS View Post
I have a xv670 with bootloader 1.04 and i am running vista i cant seem to get anything to work the ruu stops working or dosent do anything. I have a pc with xp on it but the PPC-BuildOS wont even load when i click it to open. i get some error click ok to close yada yada.
Right click on the RUU that you need to use (in the buildos\upgrade\ folder) and go to properties. Then select the checkbox about running the program as an administrator. Since you have the newer bootloader, it will be in the NewBootloader_RUU folder. Then see if the RUU program will work for you.
Old 01-15-2008, 01:43 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
i get some error click ok to close yada yada.
This is a woefully inadequate problem description. Please include the contents of any error messages when posting.
Old 01-15-2008, 01:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xda II

wayliec is a n00b
Hi Senior,
I have xda II, hima. Can it be used by this OS?
Cheers,
Wayliec
Old 01-15-2008, 03:06 AM
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
No. If your device isn't an Apache, it can't use this rom or this kitchen.
Old 01-15-2008, 09:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6700

tdb94 is a n00b
phone wont ring after upgrade, please help

apache, verizon vers xv6700 from wm 5 to helmi 6, phone was ringing fine until 2 days ago, noticed it yesterday. volume is up and i believe all the setting are correct within the sounds folder, but when i get a call it goes immediately to my network ring back tone and to voicemail, any ideas on a tweak to get it to ring, the phone has the sounds, i can change them in the sounds menu but wont actually ring on a call. any thoughts reflashed it twice already. please any thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would be appreciated

Tim
Old 01-15-2008, 09:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker

lennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to lennysh Send a message via AIM to lennysh Send a message via MSN to lennysh Send a message via Yahoo to lennysh Send a message via Skype™ to lennysh
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb94 View Post
apache, verizon vers xv6700 from wm 5 to helmi 6, phone was ringing fine until 2 days ago, noticed it yesterday. volume is up and i believe all the setting are correct within the sounds folder, but when i get a call it goes immediately to my network ring back tone and to voicemail, any ideas on a tweak to get it to ring, the phone has the sounds, i can change them in the sounds menu but wont actually ring on a call. any thoughts reflashed it twice already. please any thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would be appreciated

Tim
Can you make outgoing calls fine?
Old 01-15-2008, 10:01 AM
Deep Thinker

Quote:

Tim
If you can make calls, your next step is to flash back to a stock rom (don't flash the bootloader, just the ce and ext rom images) and see if it works. That inbound calls immediately forward indicates your carrier can't locate your phone - if the problem exists with the stock rom, call your carrier.
Old 01-15-2008, 10:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Cool

Quote:

Tim
If you can't make calls, please post how many bars you see on your signal meter.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development