View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 10:01 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb94 View Post
apache, verizon vers xv6700 from wm 5 to helmi 6, phone was ringing fine until 2 days ago, noticed it yesterday. volume is up and i believe all the setting are correct within the sounds folder, but when i get a call it goes immediately to my network ring back tone and to voicemail, any ideas on a tweak to get it to ring, the phone has the sounds, i can change them in the sounds menu but wont actually ring on a call. any thoughts reflashed it twice already. please any thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would be appreciated

Tim
If you can make calls, your next step is to flash back to a stock rom (don't flash the bootloader, just the ce and ext rom images) and see if it works. That inbound calls immediately forward indicates your carrier can't locate your phone - if the problem exists with the stock rom, call your carrier.