PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2007, 07:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Nexus One.
Carrier: Sprint, TMobile

pixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
oh my god i just saw this and i almost cried. this thing is fucking wonderful!! i whish i still had my 6700... instead i have this crapppy 6800 that i can't do shit with. hopefully now that the 6700 kitchen is done... does this mean you guys are gonna be shifting your attention to the mogul??? please say yes

Quote:
“The hood love to listen to Jeezy and Weezy, and oh yeah Yeezy; I did it for the Glory.”
Old 11-05-2007, 07:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6850
Carrier: Verizon

kyppcgeek is keeping up the good workkyppcgeek is keeping up the good work
We need screenshots of the bootscreens.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900 / Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

vilord is just getting started
The version of verizon customizations listed is 2.07. Are there significant changes from the 3.3 version? Also, how about the latest Arcsoft 4... thoughts?
Old 11-05-2007, 07:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

hsingh00 is a n00b
you guys are great..
Old 11-05-2007, 07:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: sprint

troubledrican is a n00b
im having problems loading the kitchen with vista. i compile what i want and make the build but when i get to the upgrade screen it goes into bootloader and disconnects so the phone info cant be read. then it is stuck in bootloader and i have to use uni bootloader to get out. ive tried 5 times with no luck. any help please?
Old 11-05-2007, 07:20 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apache (PPC6700); Titan (Mogul)

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwartz View Post
But Will It Cause Problems If I Prefer To Use HTC Task Manager?
No, even though dotfred's app is called Task Manager it does not really do the same things as HTC Task Manager and the other task-closing/x-button apps. It does a lot more than just registry (though I use it primarily as a reg editor) and is just an overall "must have" app IMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vilord View Post
The version of verizon customizations listed is 2.07. Are there significant changes from the 3.3 version? Also, how about the latest Arcsoft 4... thoughts?
Yes I had a look through the verizon 3.3 cabs and added anything that was relevant (almost nothing) to the verizon extrom OEM in the kitchen. I didn't increment the version number because, well I forgot . I'll do that for the next release but for now rest assured that the verizon OEM is up to date.

I held off on including Arcsoft 4 until we get a well-tested fully working OEM. Even then it will only be offered for Verizon users (does not work for Sprint or Alltel). If anyone wants to proceed with that, go right head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubledrican View Post
im having problems loading the kitchen with vista. i compile what i want and make the build but when i get to the upgrade screen it goes into bootloader and disconnects so the phone info cant be read. then it is stuck in bootloader and i have to use uni bootloader to get out. ive tried 5 times with no luck. any help please?
Please post what version of the bootloader you're running. Also try eliminating anything in between your PC and Apache (hubs, extension cables, etc) and try a different USB port on your PC.

Last edited by luv2chill; 11-05-2007 at 07:25 PM.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:31 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Finally home from work, and playing with the new kitchen

A) OMG THE SHVEDISH CHEF BORK BORK BORK!
- love the buildOS app splash screen

B) No specific instructions on user OEMs - I assume they just drop into USER_OEM if they worked with the previous kitchen?
Old 11-05-2007, 07:37 PM
Retired Staff

Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
B) No specific instructions on user OEMs - I assume they just drop into USER_OEM if they worked with the previous kitchen?
Yep. Anything you add there will get processed during the build so long as it has a dsm file with a valid UUID. You will get duplicate UUID errors though if you try to add an OEM that's already in the kitchen or ppcgeeks_oem.rar.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: sprint

troubledrican is a n00b
I am runnin bootloader 2.02 and I only have the usb cable that came with the pocket pc
Old 11-05-2007, 07:43 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubledrican View Post
I am runnin bootloader 2.02 and I only have the usb cable that came with the pocket pc
Try putting the phone in bootloader mode first, then connect to the PC and run the RUU. Also, try both the standard RUU and the NoID one (definitely ensure you're in bootloader mode before using the latter).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development