PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2007, 05:24 PM
Lurker

rolyguy7 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anyone able to load the cooked rom to the phone using Vista?
Old 11-05-2007, 05:26 PM
Lurker

mrakuma is a n00b
I want to specially thank luv2chill for including the files from Movistar Venezuela that I sent him... I am going to test them right away : )

Congratulations to the whole team who made this possible

Patrick
Old 11-05-2007, 05:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700>6800
Carrier: Sprint

mbartels is just getting started
Wow. This package in unbelievable. I'm having a blast trying every last option available. Here's my question - what program do I have to unselect to allow me to choose the O2 today plug-ins? They are currently grayed out and I'd love to give them a go.

Also, I'm assuming it's not possible to have Email settings, owner information, Sound and alert preferences, etc...automatically populated. Is that a safe assumption?
Old 11-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apache (PPC6700); Titan (Mogul)

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbartels View Post
Wow. This package in unbelievable. I'm having a blast trying every last option available. Here's my question - what program do I have to unselect to allow me to choose the O2 today plug-ins? They are currently grayed out and I'd love to give them a go.

Also, I'm assuming it's not possible to have Email settings, owner information, Sound and alert preferences, etc...automatically populated. Is that a safe assumption?
Sounds like you have O2 Plus selected--that contains the whole package so that's why you see the individual items greyed out. Sorry that probably wasn't made clear enough in the OEM descriptions.

As for your other question, check out the tiermann's excellent OEMizer application in the \Tools folder of the kitchen.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700>6800

mbartels is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2chill View Post
Sounds like you have O2 Plus selected--that contains the whole package so that's why you see the individual items greyed out. Sorry that probably wasn't made clear enough in the OEM descriptions.

As for your other question, check out the tiermann's excellent OEMizer application in the \Tools folder of the kitchen.
Thanks LUV2Chill. Here's the weird thing. I DO have O2 plus selected but it doesn't actually show up under "programs" or as a "Today" plug-in. The other issue is that I can't unselect the "O2 plus to Select the other O2 options. Weird!

Thanks for the tip on the OEMizer. I'm grabbing that in a moment.

One awesome thing I noticed is that the Date/Time on the Today plug-in is automatically on one line. Nice work! Much better than using Today Time or LVM Time.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

unitypunk is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to unitypunk Send a message via MSN to unitypunk
Absolutely Blown Away.

The Bar has Been raised.

Congratulations everyone, And thanks
(RIP)Xv-6700 #7
(POS)Pantech Pn-820 (dead, and proud of it. lol)
(Current)Vzw Touch Pro
http://unity.hopto.org
Old 11-05-2007, 06:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

Schwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolyguy7 View Post
Anyone able to load the cooked rom to the phone using Vista?

I have done it several times. PM Me if you need help
Old 11-05-2007, 06:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Schwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Any Know Where I Can Get An OEM For This Kitchen With PHM Registry Editor
Old 11-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

TMB_XV6700 is just getting started
Schwartz - No need - a very good editor (seems to be the consensus-preferred freeware) comes with dotfred's task manager (in the utilities section of BuildOS).
Old 11-05-2007, 06:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

But Will It Cause Problems If I Prefer To Use HTC Task Manager?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development