PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2007, 06:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

TMB_XV6700 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eessienu View Post
The two that I'm getting the trial expired are the SPB mobile Shell and SPB Weather, are there any other apps that look like are similiar to those two in the Kitchen?
Try HTC Home, but leave off auto-checking of weather. I've never used SPB, so others please comment.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

eessienu is a n00b
ok TMB, once again my friend thanks for your support! +rep for you
Old 11-15-2007, 08:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apache (PPC6700); Titan (Mogul)
Carrier: Sprint

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
eessienu: there's really no way around that issue--the SPB apps are provided primarily for people who own them and have a registration code.

Assuming you've already built another ROM without the SPB aps, you can easily install them to evaluate. Simply visit http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/?en and download the CAB file for the programs you're interested in. Transfer the cab to your phone and tap on it to install. You will get the full trial period that way and can evaluate the app to see if you like it. If you don't, then just uninstall it (Settings->Remove programs). If you do like it, buy it. Then, the next time you build a ROM with the kitchen you can include the SPB app and you'll have your code to get it working.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

kid_29 is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to kid_29
A-YO helmi_c what ppc do you use? I have a 6700 sprint, I would like to no your rom. Your are so so nice with you cab I would like to have what you have.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6700

brdplya1@yahoo.com is a n00b
I'm stuck here...after encoding is complete..I click exit an then i get"copying to RUU folder" ...after that what happens...I seems to get stuck here....I've tried this and get stuck here evrytime....notes dont tell me anything and i've searched...but no answres...please help. thanks
Old 11-16-2007, 01:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

verizonguy is becoming a great contributor
when you build the rom, after this happens, click the save button on the build window and post the log.

In the mean time, if you are successfully encoding the rom, it will result in an nbf file being put in the temp folder. If you manually copy this into one of RUU folders in the Upgrades directory, then run the updater in that folder, you'll be able to flash that way. Please post the log though so we can see what is happening.

Before criticizing someone, first walk a mile in his shoes...
Then when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away and have his shoes.
Old 11-16-2007, 01:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, xv6700

iceberg8685 is a n00b
Thanks so much guys for this upgrade...i finally loaded it and I love it already!
Old 11-16-2007, 02:11 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by brdplya1@yahoo.com View Post
I'm stuck here...after encoding is complete..I click exit an then i get"copying to RUU folder" ...after that what happens...I seems to get stuck here....I've tried this and get stuck here evrytime....notes dont tell me anything and i've searched...but no answres...please help. thanks
how much drive space do you have? Generally, this failure results from a failure to copy the file successfully. If it's not clear what the problem is, wait for the next release...it has better error messaging during that phase.

In the meantime, you can flash your rom to your ppc by copying temp\nk.nbf to upgrade\{your ruu type}\nk.nbf, and then running the exe in upgrade\{your ruu type}
Old 11-16-2007, 06:26 PM
Lurker

kmart9419 is a n00b
Is anybody else having trouble with Internet explorer being slow. When I scroll up and down, the page refreshes much slower than aku 3.5. I went back and its dramatically faster. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I would like to use wm6, but I use PIE alot and hate the slowdown. Is there something I'm doing wrong? The rest of wm6 is pretty quick.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:34 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
the PIE being slow issue is a WM6 issue maybe..

You could try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=337521

You usually need to be logging into xda forums to download stuff, so the dll is attached here - let us know if it helps.
Attached Files
File Type: zip webviewdll.zip (398.7 KB, 56 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development