PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2008, 02:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ok im sorry if this has come up befor but im having a problem using any wm6 update ( from wm5). i get all the way to where its going to in stall the update and then it justs hangs. Then it bricks my phone and i have no clue what im doing worng. can anyone help me with this?
Old 02-05-2008, 11:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6700

gfmedia is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga. Medic View Post
Make sure you are selecting the correc bootloader and that your phone is in bootloader mode.
Where do I select the "correct" bootloader? I have version 2.02 on my phone, and like I stated in my post, had no problems with previous loads or going into bootloader. I am using the kitchen on my Vista Ultimate 64bit machine.

My phone is a PPC-6700 Sprint version, BL 2.02, what other details do you need?
Old 02-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6700

psm72008 is a n00b
having a problem creating the ROM its asking for a project file to open after it creates the ROM where can I find the .pr file?
Old 02-05-2008, 02:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Ok i found what i was doing wrong. I have bootloader v2.05. now i just have to get to v2.02.
Old 02-05-2008, 05:51 PM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfmedia View Post
Where do I select the "correct" bootloader? I have version 2.02 on my phone, and like I stated in my post, had no problems with previous loads or going into bootloader. I am using the kitchen on my Vista Ultimate 64bit machine.

My phone is a PPC-6700 Sprint version, BL 2.02, what other details do you need?
You have to select the bootloader in the dropdown menu on the top panel in the kitchen. I don't have Vista. Did you do previous builds on Vista?

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
Old 02-06-2008, 03:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6700

mikeep is a n00b
WiFi connectivity?

Hi. I am a new user, but have flashing my firmware for a while now. I noticed that after I installed this fimware, my wifi connectivity stopped working for WPA secured networks. It works fine for WEP and unsecured networks but it just can't connect to a WPA secured network. It sometimes shows "Available" so I try to connect then and still no success-most of the time though it says "Unavailable." Any ideas to how to fix this? I am hoping it might just be a registry tweak... Oh and I am using "Apache WM6 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.1908 (Build 18508.0.7.0) - UPDATED 20071217" on an XV6700, Verizon Wireless. Thanks in advance
Old 02-06-2008, 09:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6700

gfmedia is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga. Medic View Post
You have to select the bootloader in the dropdown menu on the top panel in the kitchen. I don't have Vista. Did you do previous builds on Vista?
Well it has under RUU (which I think you are refering)"Standard,NOID or X.04+" I leave it selected as Standard. I have not done previous builds in a kitchen only used Helmi's previous one (as stated in previous post) and sprint original. In the tips.txt it says Vista and 64bit versions are supported.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:05 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Standard or NoID is for you. Vista is a litte pickier than XP, that's why we ask (sometimes the problem is Vista related, and not the kitchen itself).
Old 02-09-2008, 02:33 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Telecom NZ

blakamin is a n00b
I'd just like to say a big thanks from NZ... had my Apache a week now and have cooked 8 roms today to get one just perfect!

Thanks
Old 02-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Dell Axim x51v w/PPCTechs 128 RAM upgrade, Audiovox xv6700 & Dell Axim X50v
Carrier: Verizon

Ladyjeepster is a n00b
Thank you, Thank you!!! This kitchen is fantastic!!

Thanks to all that took part in introducing this Kitchen!! I am in Heaven! I just cooked a new ROM for my XV6700 which I had stopped using as a PDA (only used as a phone) because WM5 was so unreliable on it even with tweaks. I love it now!!!

I know there was a link to donate, but I can't find it! Where do I go to make a donation for this Kitchen??

Keep up the great geek work!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development