PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2007, 12:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

TMB_XV6700 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsamemario View Post
I hate to nag but does anyone have an answer for this.
Courtesy of Brightedge:
You can hide the extended ROM to regain that functionality. To do so, open your favorite registry editor, change the following value from 0 to 1, save the changes, and soft reset:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager\Profiles\ TRUEFFS_DOC1]
"MountHidden"=dword:00000001
Old 11-06-2007, 12:37 AM
lwp
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6700

lwp is a n00b
VG, you stand with Helmi, Thomas Paine, and Gandhi in my small collection of House Gods. I dl'ed your RC1 kitchen last night (using my EVDO tether thanks to my apartment building's firewall blocking FTP port) and got my old tired XV6700 running faster and more well-featured. Thanks to you, instead of springing for VZW's 'new every 2' I went and bought myself a new 2600 mAh battery and 3 replacement styli. I plan to get at least another 18 months out of this sucker before it bricks. Thank you for resurrecting my phone!
Old 11-06-2007, 02:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: VX6700
Carrier: Verizon

saturn2069a is a n00b
VerizonGuy - your Kitchen includes a different "Messaging" today screen plug-in than the new Community Kitchen, is there a .CAB or OEM for that plugin that can be used with the new Kitchen? Thanks!!
Old 11-06-2007, 09:30 AM
Lurker

xv6700zj is a n00b
i just test rc1 version, VERY VARY GOOD!!!!. so do not stop it! do not stop it!
Old 11-06-2007, 09:32 AM
Lurker

xv6700zj is a n00b
i just test rc1 version, VERY VERY GOOD!!!!. so do not stop it! do not stop it!
Old 11-06-2007, 11:14 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
VG,

Can you tell me which OEM is for your new message/missed call/voicemail today plugin?

thx
Old 11-06-2007, 11:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cheeb is a n00b
text messaging

has anybody noticed text messages sending multiple messages....(actually ALOT of messeages) over a two hour period i was sending over 15-25 of the same message to my brothers phone...

btw...awesome kitchen...i've created a damn thanksgiving feast with this build...the mogul can kiss my ass for good....great work
Old 11-06-2007, 12:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

verizonguy is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by lwp View Post
VG, you stand with Helmi, Thomas Paine, and Gandhi in my small collection of House Gods. I dl'ed your RC1 kitchen last night (using my EVDO tether thanks to my apartment building's firewall blocking FTP port) and got my old tired XV6700 running faster and more well-featured. Thanks to you, instead of springing for VZW's 'new every 2' I went and bought myself a new 2600 mAh battery and 3 replacement styli. I plan to get at least another 18 months out of this sucker before it bricks. Thank you for resurrecting my phone!
Thanks, good to hear

Before criticizing someone, first walk a mile in his shoes...
Then when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away and have his shoes.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:03 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotbotmosh View Post
Verizon...speaking specificly about MMS do you know what the difference is between your kitchen and the new kitchen is? I loaded a rom from the new kitchen this morning and right out of the box my MMS did not work, all the server settings looked fine, but no go. I have loaded a rom from your kitchen about 4 times and it works right away every time ( same server settings ) I tried using your prj file in the new kitchen that errored out when creating the rom, I tried using your MMS OEM in the new kitchen that did not work either. Could there be a reg setting, or anything else you could think of? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
You can't use .prj files form other kitchens without changing their destination folder.

Verizon MMS was confirmed working 2 days before release of the kitchen, so it was probably the last minute change we did that broke it (we broke a couple of other things too). Look for it to be fixed with the next update of the kitchen.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

verizonguy is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
VG,

Can you tell me which OEM is for your new message/missed call/voicemail today plugin?

thx
Quote:
VerizonGuy - your Kitchen includes a different "Messaging" today screen plug-in than the new Community Kitchen, is there a .CAB or OEM for that plugin that can be used with the new Kitchen? Thanks!!
Should be in the VerizonguyApps oem folder. I'll make separate oems for that and the today screen clock to use in the other kitchen as a bunch of people seem to like them.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development