PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 09:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Look, we've been dumped. I know it hurts. I know you loved her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
it's cool I've been cheating on MS with android and iphone os for a while now.
you harlot!!!
though I've been cheating on ms with apple webos, android rim and even java dumbphone...but I was inexperienced honestly I only flirted and pressed their buttons. I felt shame for doing it but I wanted to do it more because windows never gave me what I wanted
DARN YOU WINDOWS PHONE!!!
wut?
Old 04-16-2010, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Verizon

AndroidTroll is keeping up the good workAndroidTroll is keeping up the good work

that skankhord! I was waiting to dump her first but the skank beat me to me. Now..... how u cure herpes?
Old 04-20-2010, 06:16 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I'm not seeing this as a breakup... You see she's on sabatical and she's getting a complete makeover and reinventing herself.
I can't wait to see her for the first time, again....
She's gonna be all shiny and new with a better body, bigger, badder, faster, better.
Maybe she'll be a bit hard to control or figure out at first. But that's to be expected with her new looks and all that attitude that comes with beauty.
She'll loosen up though. I'm sure my friends here and at XDA will give me an assist on that one.
Yes... She wants all my love and all my money. Well... I have all the love in the world for her, but I am unwilling to pay for services owed to me.
This will be our opportunity to turn a mediocre relationship an epic one.
We've been through alot together, some moments of true and absolute love/enfatuation as well as many many hardships and even some time apart (There was this skanky video phone I spent a summer with).
I welcome her return.
I'll be nice.
I'll listen to her.
I'll put up with her new quirks and no doubt some old ones.
However she needs to understand that there are other fish in the sea, that it's actually a shark frenzy out there and she's late to the party.
Others are also reinventing themselves and are putting themselves out there for all to see and are ready willing and able. Apple wants me to take a bite out ouf her, blackberry would love me to pick her, and android has some tasty pastries for me to enjoy and even palm is keeping it rosie.
Only time will tell. Wish us luck as we reunite and rediscover each other all over again.
p.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EPIC!
Carrier: sprint

551skydiver is a n00b

So how much can I get for this ring I gave her? Ahh screw it.... who wants a ring?

She was a cracked up ***** who wanted to bluetooth everyone anyways, and with her sliding stature you never knew which way she was going to trip you up. Not to mention how many times I had to find a pokey and give her a jumpstart, daily! I mean come on now, a guy can get worn out with having to perform this feat so often.

Moving on will be a tough set back but maybe I'll keep her around till she dies and see what the insurance money will buy.

(Great post BTW )

Then:TP, Mogul, Treo 650, Timeport, Audiovox mp3 fone,Startac's,Uniden 5700 and a Brick.
Now: Epic 4g compliments of Samsung 3 days before launch!
Old 06-06-2010, 12:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

timezone is becoming a great contributor

There is a lot to be excited about and a lot to be concerned about but in the end I want the Microsoft phone to succeed. If they stayed the course the phone would have died and we would all be tweaking the registry just to tweak without anything to run. With a common set of tools the windows phone is becoming a platform for developers.

Look at Android. They are copying in their own way the model that got Microsoft in trouble. It is already possible to see programs advertised for an Android phone rather than the platform. It didn't work for Microsoft and with a strong Apple, Microsoft and Rim I think Android will start to flounder.

The recent big news is Microsoft will allow developers to have unlocked phones. At the moment it appears $100 will do the trick.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre

She's getting old and picking up some extra baggage trying to be someone she's not. I'm ok with trading for someone younger and sleeker.
Old 06-09-2010, 07:55 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

I just hope she don't get a sex change!
Old 06-24-2010, 09:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/ FOX ROM
Carrier: Page Plus and AT&T

explisiv is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to explisiv Send a message via MSN to explisiv Send a message via Yahoo to explisiv
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

lmao she a transexual?(hope not I stuck something in every hole!) well I'm dualcore curious and when I see her she better be ready to flash like phones gone wild!

"The Truth is only as factual as you believe it to be....." - Explisiv Knowledge
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions