PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 10:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

bkrodgers is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Look, we've been dumped. I know it hurts. I know you loved her.

OK folks. People complaining about a lot of this news are really missing the point. Microsoft isn't being insensitive and hurting you without meaning to. They're dumping you. Pure and simple. It was a good relationship for awhile, but it just wasn't meant to be. Microsoft really enjoyed the you time spent together, but they just want more. I know it hurts. I know you didn't want it to end. But they have needs, and you just weren't satisfying them. They tried to make it work, but it's time you both move on.

In other words...this is not an accident. (I'd like to think) Microsoft is not that stupid and oblivious. They know this community exists and they know what we want. They tried building a market around us and weren't getting the returns they wanted. We may feel betrayed, but they've made a very conscious decision to move in a direction that doesn't include us. Obviously they'd like to keep some of us around if we'll stay (hey, people hook up with their ex's even after they've moved on to someone else). But I don't think they made these decisions with no sense of awareness that they were going to lose a lot of us to Android and other platforms. It was a calculated decision. I would have thought they could have found a way to capture the larger consumer market they seek without abandoning us, but they decided that wasn't the strategy they were going to pursue. Right or wrong, they CHOSE to dump us.

So...are you going to curl up in a ball each night crying, wearing the shirt they left behind? Or are you going to buck up, accept that MS doesn't want to be with you anymore, and move on to something else? Who wants to be with someone who doesn't love them anymore?
Old 03-17-2010, 12:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

correct knows their stuffcorrect knows their stuffcorrect knows their stuffcorrect knows their stuffcorrect knows their stuffcorrect knows their stuff
Re: Look, we've been dumped. I know it hurts. I know you loved her.

tell that worthless ***** to pack her sh*t, and don't come crawling back when her new bf beats her ass...
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-17-2010, 01:47 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

she is with me now...ill treat her good dont worry

i still love her even tho she has so many downfalls, really what is love if u cant accept the other for what it is?

plus have you seen some of these other girls around here ewww

Dank-Ass Robba

Old 03-17-2010, 03:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Sero w/ Custom ROM

celsius0010 is keeping up the good workcelsius0010 is keeping up the good work

I was waiting for an excuse to leave anyway... And I heard this Supersonic was moving in down the street pretty soon.. Im winnin anyway she goes.. Just hope she doesn't expect to be treated fairly in her new relationship
Old 03-17-2010, 05:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by celsius0010 View Post
I was waiting for an excuse to leave anyway... And I heard this Supersonic was moving in down the street pretty soon.. Im winnin anyway she goes.. Just hope she doesn't expect to be treated fairly in her new relationship
lol some people like blonds some people dont....send me a invite to the wedding if it works out good for you

& really you shouldnt need an excuse to leave..u only have 1 life & if you want something go for it dont wait for the ok (im in no way promoting rape)
Old 03-17-2010, 11:55 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

One way or another she'll be back... I'm just waiting for the ppcgeeks/xda treatment. I've seen us do the impossible too many times lol.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-17-2010, 12:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO LTE
Carrier: Sprint SERO

kimogent is becoming a great contributor

this thread is TOO FUNNY!!!!!! ROFLOL!

Bob Sanders does not do push ups...he simply pushes the earth down
Old 03-17-2010, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/ FOX ROM
Carrier: Page Plus and AT&T

explisiv is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to explisiv Send a message via MSN to explisiv Send a message via Yahoo to explisiv
Thumbs down Re: Look, we've been dumped. I know it hurts. I know you loved her.

my momma told me she wasnt any good. but she was so good to me, then she turned her back...she is a runner. I'm not chasing her this time. I told her she was beautiful without all the make-up and weave. she put on those high heels and felt like she was too good to look back on how good it was.... well her accessories will be in the next garage sale and some other girl will be getting plugged in my house.

Besides Eris is a real sexy one, I may give her my cell number.

Last edited by explisiv; 03-17-2010 at 12:54 PM.
Old 03-17-2010, 01:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G-EVO 3D-Acer Iconia A500
Carrier: Sprint

gmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuff

Am I the only one looking forward to WP7S. I mean seriously all most of you guys (most not all) did was complain about what the iPhone could do and what Android could do. How come the games for WM look like Atari games? How come WM apps aren't finger friendly? How come we don't have as many fun games and apps? Threads like iPhone app = WM app. I love WM and I wasnt planning on switching anytime soon. My next phone will be the first WP7S for Sprint. My only problem so far is not that they're copying the iPhone but they are copying the first version of the iPhone... I mean as far as the specs these phones will be having they are going to be powerful devices so I just dont see why if microsoft is going to go the iPhone route make sure you can do everything the iPhone could do but better. One of the biggest complaints about the iPhone was no copy and paste until they finally got it with 3.0. Why would microsoft not have that right out the gate I don't understand. But anyways Im glad to see them moving on bc most of the apps for WM looked terrible and the games did suck. Its time to move on to bigger and better things so I'm tipping my cap to the future of Windows Mobile or soon to be Windows Phone. Im looking forward to not having to soft reset a couple times a day, playing fun games, and having useless apps!

PS Microsoft if your gonna copy another software to compete with it dont start from where they started. You gotta take it to where they havent yet.
Old 03-17-2010, 01:08 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

it doesn't bother me, besides, i've been seeing blackberry on the side.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions