PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 02:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro2/Touch Pro/Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Atomic2Mod is keeping up the good workAtomic2Mod is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Look, we've been dumped. I know it hurts. I know you loved her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrodgers View Post

So...are you going to curl up in a ball each night crying, wearing the shirt they left behind? Or are you going to buck up, accept that MS doesn't want to be with you anymore, and move on to something else? Who wants to be with someone who doesn't love them anymore?
okay, when no one's looking, I'll be wearing the t-shirt she left behind....

I'll take her clothes, wigs and fake breasts and put it on manequins and I'll pretend it's her old self.

when no one's looking....
Old 03-17-2010, 04:52 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
So...are you going to curl up in a ball each night crying, wearing the shirt they left behind? Or are you going to buck up, accept that MS doesn't want to be with you anymore, and move on to something else? Who wants to be with someone who doesn't love them anymore?
Of course not, will handle it like a civilized psychopathic maniac..*gets the gun*..there will be bloodshed..

But yeh, it is obvious the abandoned us in favor of a larger audience but at the same time they sealed their own fates..going out with a new platform a year from now is pretty much suicide on their part...I don't see them stealing the iPhone users any time soon.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 03-21-2010, 11:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

at least it means I wont feel bad when the hackers rape the crap out of winm7
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Not too worried. Apple has been keeping me company at night and Android keeps texting me to come over.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:28 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

This thread is way too funny, nice post OP, LOL. I have a feeling though that after trying out her new look for awhile, she'll realize the error of her ways and come back around again.... they usually do....

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
at least it means I wont feel bad when the hackers rape the crap out of winm7
lol thats funny & caught me off guard

Dank-Ass Robba

Old 03-23-2010, 11:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2,HTC HD 2, IPHONE 3G, IPHONE 3GS
Carrier: ATT

Sybil65 is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to Sybil65

This is too funny lmao! I, too, have been stroking Apple when Hd2 wasn't looking.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:25 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
OK folks. People complaining about a lot of this news are really missing the point. Microsoft isn't being insensitive and hurting you without meaning to. They're dumping you. Pure and simple. It was a good relationship for awhile, but it just wasn't meant to be. Microsoft really enjoyed the you time spent together, but they just want more. I know it hurts. I know you didn't want it to end. But they have needs, and you just weren't satisfying them. They tried to make it work, but it's time you both move on.

In other words...this is not an accident. (I'd like to think) Microsoft is not that stupid and oblivious. They know this community exists and they know what we want. They tried building a market around us and weren't getting the returns they wanted. We may feel betrayed, but they've made a very conscious decision to move in a direction that doesn't include us. Obviously they'd like to keep some of us around if we'll stay (hey, people hook up with their ex's even after they've moved on to someone else). But I don't think they made these decisions with no sense of awareness that they were going to lose a lot of us to Android and other platforms. It was a calculated decision. I would have thought they could have found a way to capture the larger consumer market they seek without abandoning us, but they decided that wasn't the strategy they were going to pursue. Right or wrong, they CHOSE to dump us.

it's cool I've been cheating on MS with android and iphone os for a while now.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

its good we get this out in the open now. you have been good to me but i know you have been eying other people for a wail now. i hope you have a great time with the new person in your live. and i hope they treat you right. i still have some of your old stuff (touch pro - touch pro 2) and just know i am still fond of it and wont let it go. i might stop in at some point to see how you are doing (if a port comes out for the touch pro 2). i been having feeling for another person. thats right i have. Android has been there with me when i have cried about you. but now i must say good bye for now and i hope i can see you again.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:10 PM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

maybe it will make them release the device faster
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions