PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 06:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CDMA TP2 cases, any good ones?

expensive but looks like a good case:

http://www.amazon.com/Touch-Pro2-lea...182178&sr=1-36

anyone use this company cases before?
Old 09-17-2009, 08:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

i700plus is just getting started

I bought this one from Best Buy a couple days ago and I love it. It comes in black or a brownish leather color and fits the phone like it was designed for it.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....ustomerreviews

Its a little expensive at 24.99 but works better than any other case I looked at.
Old 09-17-2009, 08:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700 & 6900
Carrier: Verizon

buddhatikkigod is keeping up the good workbuddhatikkigod is keeping up the good workbuddhatikkigod is keeping up the good work

i got this $10 (shipped) case on ebay. Its just a basic rubbery/matte type of plastic. You leave it on permenatly its two peices so you can open the keyboard with it on. I love it. Ive had it for my mogul and vogue (before it was stolen). The case is good the one i had on my vogue i was on my motorcycle going about 20mph and dropped the phone in traffic... pulled a U turn went back around and the phone was fine the actual housing and lcd werent scratched a bit.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: verizon

WythDryden is becoming a great contributor

I've actually read through all the posts, but in the interest of saving time for others (And just organization) would it be possible to post the cases that have links to buy them in the original thread? Personally, if I had one in mind it'd be a pain to go back through all the pages to look through each of the links..
Old 09-17-2009, 11:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon / HTC Touch Pro2

Protonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularProtonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularProtonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Protonus Send a message via AIM to Protonus Send a message via MSN to Protonus Send a message via Yahoo to Protonus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike5150 View Post
I sent in an email to Seido yesterday just to show interest and got the standard line to keep checking back. After a little more prodding I got this email, I thought you all may be interested in.

Hello Mike,
If you send an email to TouchPro2_Verizon@seidio.com you will be sent future updates on those products.
Your business and continued satisfaction is of great importance to us here at Seidioonline Customer Service, so feel free to contact us at (832) 204-1118 with any questions or concerns.
Thank you,
Seidioonline Customer Service
There is now a link for the touch pro2 on their main store page, with each individual carrier, when you click the carrier it generates an email like you mentioned. I'd suggest anyone interested in one of these cases to do it as hopefuly they're using the info to gauge interest.
Old 09-18-2009, 05:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

jigsatics is a n00b

Which of the US TP2 versions (T-Mob,Sprint.Verizon,etc.) is closest to Telus CDMA as far as physical features(camera location/microphone/proximity sensor,etc.) are concerned?
Old 09-18-2009, 05:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christr is just getting started

Looks like the Verizon & Telus are near matches.

--Chris
Old 09-18-2009, 06:15 PM
Almost a VIP

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I received my PDAir pouch style case and I really like it.

http://www.pdair.com/catalog/product...ducts_id=19445

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-18-2009, 06:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X

BK111968 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protonus View Post
When they come out with one, Seidio's Innocase Surface, as it is for other devices, will be the best option. I've tried all sorts of cases on all sorts of devices and for a sliding/tilting device like this I've never seen anything better in enhanced grip, durability, protection, fitment, and size. Plus their matching holsters are the best around. Extremely highly recommended. Should be $50 for a case+holster and $30 for the case only. I can't tell you how many times it saved my Titan.

http://www.seidio.com

emailed them to today to see if I can get an ETA.
+1 for the Seidio cases also. I like the way the screen faces in towards the back of the the holster (screen faces you) and the back case faces out. The only thing I don't like about the cases though is that the top cover latches onto the top of the phone with a very small and fragile tab. I've broken two in two years and had to buy replacement covers. It's a small price to pay for the protection though.

I'm trying to find something cheap in the meantime until Seidio releases thier case/holster combos.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: Telus

jkrj524 is a n00b

I'm pretty happy with my case. I have a Telus HTC Touch Pro2 and I got mine from a Telus branch here in Toronto. It's quite rare to find because apparently, according to the agent at the store, it sells rather quickly. I had to call several times in the last few weeks before I finally got one. It fits really well. The one thing I don't like is that it's a little hard to remove. So when you need to remove the back cover for a soft reset or something, it's quite a struggle.

http://www.telusmobility.com/en/ON/a...nfpl1085.shtml

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions