PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 06:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: Telus

jkrj524 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CDMA TP2 cases, any good ones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuban4lf View Post
well theres always the drill a hole on the covers like ive seen someone do !! lol !! for me i snap the little clip from the vol side, slide screen open with my thumb nail i pop the other 2 and bam its off. takes me 5 sec. to remove now. guess practice makes perfect !! now when im adding softwear, programs, theme i take back off first. 1) because i have all cabs and zips on a differnt s card then the 1 i always have in fone, 2) your fustrated enuff you have to do a hardrest the last thing you wanna do is fight with the damn cover !!
I totally agree. Thanks for your input. Well, I guess you're right. Practice makes perfect. I've only removed it twice, so maybe I'm still a little "rusty" when it comes to removing it. LOL.

Thanks again.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

Amazon has a pretty cheap case for CDMA TP2's. The case is also featured with a Sprint phone in it...

2.99...not bad

http://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Sprin...754782&sr=1-61

Old 09-23-2009, 09:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

jimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Here are some pictures of a case I had made by Easecase on ebay (they made my case for my touch pro) Its pricey at $40 but really well made- I had them make one side lower so I could plug in the headphones while the phone was still in the case.

here is the request I sent them:
Type code: EC-HTC-Touch Pro2-D1
1. Outer leather: Nappa cowhide black A
2. Lining leather:Microfiber suede black
3. Closure:Two hidden magnets
4. Belt clip:Belt clip D
5. Personal words stamping:
6. Dimensions of the phone:116 X 59.2 X 16.65 mm add 1)hole in bottom and 2)lower left hand side for charging
Old 09-23-2009, 09:54 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

That's a good lookin case. Clean
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:20 PM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyz View Post
Here are some pictures of a case I had made by Easecase on ebay (they made my case for my touch pro) Its pricey at $40 but really well made- I had them make one side lower so I could plug in the headphones while the phone was still in the case.

here is the request I sent them:
Type code: EC-HTC-Touch Pro2-D1
1. Outer leather: Nappa cowhide black A
2. Lining leather:Microfiber suede black
3. Closure:Two hidden magnets
4. Belt clip:Belt clip D
5. Personal words stamping:
6. Dimensions of the phone:116 X 59.2 X 16.65 mm add 1)hole in bottom and 2)lower left hand side for charging

I just bought a Cellet case from Sprint...made for the BB i think, really tight fit, but is stretching out nicely...I do really like yours though! Is the side open or completely closed (except the 3.5 side...which was a great idea!) What about the bottom...why the hole, and how big?

Please let me know...
Old 09-23-2009, 10:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker

jimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZ* View Post
I just bought a Cellet case from Sprint...made for the BB i think, really tight fit, but is stretching out nicely...I do really like yours though! Is the side open or completely closed (except the 3.5 side...which was a great idea!) What about the bottom...why the hole, and how big?

Please let me know...
here are some more pics- including the other side of the case- I put the hole in the bottom so I can use one hand to push/pull it out (honestly its really not needed)

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:51 PM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work

Very cool...and the phone is well protected, thats what I really like...is the phone really snug, so its really made for it (your dimensions)...what were your dimentions for the lower side for 3.5? Hows the bely clip, secure enough?

Thanks (and thanked)...and thans for the aditional pics!
Old 09-23-2009, 11:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Very cool...and the phone is well protected, thats what I really like...is the phone really snug, so its really made for it (your dimensions)...what were your dimentions for the lower side for 3.5? Hows the bely clip, secure enough?

Thanks (and thanked)...and thans for the aditional pics!
The phone is pretty snug- there is no play front to back- side to side to side ~3mm. Their auction was for a gsm TP2 so I sent them the measurements for a sprint TP2- from past experience they will make whatever size case you want.

I didn't specify the dimensions for the lower side but when I measure its 35mm high- its nearly perfect- maybe one mm lower would be perfect (the other side is 45 mm high)

The belt clip is great- very secure.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:22 PM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyz View Post
The phone is pretty snug- there is no play front to back- side to side to side ~3mm. Their auction was for a gsm TP2 so I sent them the measurements for a sprint TP2- from past experience they will make whatever size case you want.

I didn't specify the dimensions for the lower side but when I measure its 35mm high- its nearly perfect- maybe one mm lower would be perfect (the other side is 45 mm high)

The belt clip is great- very secure.

Excellent... how long did it take to get?
Old 09-23-2009, 11:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Excellent... how long did it take to get?
I placed the order on 9/6 and got it today (I got an email stating it had shipped on 9/15

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions