PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 03:30 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: CDMA TP2 cases, any good ones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by debarron View Post
I just bought this package on ebay....7 items for $11 you can't beat that. I was going to buy just the case included in that package on Amazon for $7 w/ shipping but then I found this. Made my decision much easier!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=300410803929

Just received mine stuff today. This is an awesome snap on case and comes with the horizonal pouch. This 7 piece kit would be a steal at twice the price. Thanks again for the link. The snap on doesn't add any bulk at all.

Old 04-22-2010, 04:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

anonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good work

I just ordered this one.

http://www.boxwave.com/products/rubb...-case_3688.htm

I'm hoping it arrives soon since my last one broke. (Seido P.O.S.) It never fit right anyway. I should have returned it.

If I helped you, "Thanks" are always appreciated. (c: And don't forget to tip your waitress.

Last edited by anonymity; 04-22-2010 at 04:18 PM. Reason: added pic
Old 04-22-2010, 04:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo4G
Carrier: Sprint

beauty1085 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to beauty1085 Send a message via Skype™ to beauty1085

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Just received mine stuff today. This is an awesome snap on case and comes with the horizonal pouch. This 7 piece kit would be a steal at twice the price. Thanks again for the link. The snap on doesn't add any bulk at all.
is yours a sprint touch pro 2 ?
Old 04-22-2010, 06:07 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty1085 View Post
is yours a sprint touch pro 2 ?

No, mine is a USCC TP2 and it works perfectly. it is made for the Sprint TP2 but everything is in the same place.

I really needed the usb cable as mine is separating from the mini usb end. The horizontal pouch is cool, it has an extra loop to secure the pouch to your belt along with the belt clip. So, now when I am on my Harley I don't have to worry about it slipping off at all! The stylus doesn't fit the shape of the TP2 though, but will stay in the slot.
As I said a steal at twice the price! I may just order another in the event that something fails. Don't mistake a good deal for exceptional quality. The "rubberized" snap on cover is plastic and will probably shatter on a good fall to the pavement. As long as it saves the phone then it was a success.

I have the silicone cas from a previous post in the thread and that bounced like a ball when i dropped it on my kitchen floor. The clear silicone started to yellow a little and that is why I do not want to use it unless this one breaks. I will say that if you are a flash addict this is not the snap on for you. Very difficult to get off, very easy on. The plastic is hard and I do not trust continuous removal.

Still $11.00 you can't beat that...no matter how red the step child is.

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 04-22-2010 at 06:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

mrstak is becoming a great contributor

Wow...I was looking for a case and that 7-in-1 deal looks too good to pass up...I may have to pull the trigger on it as well.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions