PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 06:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Titan , PPC 6800, Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

L4z3r is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CDMA TP2 cases, any good ones?

I had the PPC6800 Mogul with the Seidio case and holster. So I didnt end up using the case that came with the Mogul. Had them still stuck in the box. (I had 6 of them gave 2 away to a new Tp2 owner leaving us with 4 for the new 4 Touch Pro 2's we have now) Lucky me as it fits perfectly with the Touch Pro2 until Seidio comes out with the Combo pack of case and holster. Its now listed on their site as comming soon! http://www.seidioonline.com/product-...r2htp2s-bk.htm
I cant wait but for those in need of a fast case that fits great. go to your local Sprint store and see if they have a few old cases in the back for the Mogul and it will fit the bill temp.
When the Seidio combo pack is out we will have a few extras PM me if you need of them (you pay the shipping as I will give them away)

Hopefully of some help
Old 10-03-2009, 06:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i would like a good clear one like the other ones have sprint has little out there.
Old 10-03-2009, 06:33 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I am having a real hard time finding a hard rubberized sprint case. anyone know where to get it??

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-03-2009, 06:57 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Have not seen any but looking for a clear case besides the daydeal one.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

kgnupe2 is keeping up the good workkgnupe2 is keeping up the good work
Exclamation Re: CDMA TP2 cases, any good ones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyz View Post
Here are some pictures of a case I had made by Easecase on ebay (they made my case for my touch pro) Its pricey at $40 but really well made- I had them make one side lower so I could plug in the headphones while the phone was still in the case.

here is the request I sent them:
Type code: EC-HTC-Touch Pro2-D1
1. Outer leather: Nappa cowhide black A
2. Lining leather:Microfiber suede black
3. Closure:Two hidden magnets
4. Belt clip:Belt clip D
5. Personal words stamping:
6. Dimensions of the phone:116 X 59.2 X 16.65 mm add 1)hole in bottom and 2)lower left hand side for charging

I think this is the best case you get what you pay for, The only thing im going to change is 3.two hidden magnets for two magnetic clips so its a better enclosure and no magnetic feedback touching the phone. but thank you for you discription and test tryout.
Old 10-03-2009, 10:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

AstronusX is keeping up the good workAstronusX is keeping up the good work

Have any one buy this thin case
http://cgi.ebay.com/CRYSTAL-Clear-HA...#ht_2610wt_939

I would like to know whether it fit Sprint Touch Pro 2 or not. Thx!
Old 10-04-2009, 09:09 AM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgnupe2 View Post
I think this is the best case you get what you pay for, The only thing im going to change is 3.two hidden magnets for two magnetic clips so its a better enclosure and no magnetic feedback touching the phone. but thank you for you discription and test tryout.
whats wrong with "Magnetic feedback"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/800w/HTC TP/TP2/HD2
Carrier: Sprint/Tmobile

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstronusX View Post
Have any one buy this thin case http://cgi.ebay.com/CRYSTAL-Clear-HA...#ht_2610wt_939

I would like to know whether it fit Sprint Touch Pro 2 or not. Thx!
For that price I went ahead and ordered it from my TP2 via skyfire browser, it should be here within a week. I will will let u guys know what myopinion of is as soon as I recieve it. Cheers!
Old 10-04-2009, 11:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

kgnupe2 is keeping up the good workkgnupe2 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
whats wrong with "Magnetic feedback"
sometimes the phone comes on without notice and it drains your battery because the backlight comes on and off
Old 10-04-2009, 11:42 AM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgnupe2 View Post
sometimes the phone comes on without notice and it drains your battery because the backlight comes on and off
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Hardware\DeviceMap\Keybd] Create new dword "SlideWakeup" with value of 0 and soft reset. This will stop the magnet from waking it up.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions