PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > Diamond Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 11:48 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
CDMA Slide To Answer Black and White Styles Here

Here it is i told a few users i would do it so this is a Slide to answer Update package in Black and White themes. This will work on ant rom to update to Slide to Answer or to change the theme color of it.

this Cab installer WILL NOT affect your custom icons in any way as promised to another user last night, i said i would fix this.

This Slide To Answer Package works with ## Codes and 911 emergency service calls. in case you were going to ask.

This Package DOES NOT include the lock curtain as it is not compatible with the CDMA version of Slide To answer.

This Package DOES have working EVDO Data activity arrows.

Enjoy, And let me know what you think

Slide To Answer White

Black Slide To Answer

Note: On the black theme the in call screen appears as if the call history and calender buttons are grayed out. this is only a flaw in the skin that i have not repaired the buttons are still functional.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 01-17-2009 at 12:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 27 times.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

dkotoric is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CDMA Slide To Answer Black and White Styles Here

what do you mean by This Package DOES have working EVDO Data activity arrows. Does this mean the arrows are always working or has the problem been fixed in this.

Last edited by dkotoric; 01-17-2009 at 12:05 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkotoric View Post
what do you mean by This Package DOES have working EVDO Data activity arrows. Does this mean the arrows are always working or has the problem been fixed in this.
in the other package the data arrows stayed on active the whole time and never switched back to inactive, even though the data connection was in fact inactive or idle
Old 01-17-2009, 12:07 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkotoric View Post
it meas when the connection is idol the arrows reflect that, when its active likewise.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:22 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

does anybody have issues with it not picking up the call if you are in an active data session?
Old 01-17-2009, 12:41 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
does anybody have issues with it not picking up the call if you are in an active data session?
no
ive been using this since the rom containing it was leaked.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:43 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
no
ive been using this since the rom containing it was leaked.
hmm.. I wonder why it is still acting that way. I flashed the stock rom and the only thing I did was install my reg tweaks. I guess I need to run through my tweaks and see if I accidentally left some settings in there for the GSM dialer. Thanks though
Old 01-17-2009, 12:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Diamond

iRonMan360 is just getting started

Thanks, I'm gonna try this right now! I needed the black one.

Current Radio: Sprint V1.11.00F

Old 01-17-2009, 01:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Juggalo,

I installed this onto my wifes sprint diamond that is still running Juicy 3.9 on it and when I end a call the new screen that pops up with the new save contact options is all messed up. But it does work fine on my touch pro that is running 0.08 for sprint. any ideas?

Edit: We are both using the black one, will try the white one to see if its any different.

Last edited by lnchbx13; 01-17-2009 at 01:23 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:49 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
Juggalo,

I installed this onto my wifes sprint diamond that is still running Juicy 3.9 on it and when I end a call the new screen that pops up with the new save contact options is all messed up. But it does work fine on my touch pro that is running 0.08 for sprint. any ideas?

Edit: We are both using the black one, will try the white one to see if its any different.
i updated the cabs. try the black one again.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > Diamond Themes & Software