PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Diamond Themes & Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   CDMA Slide To Answer Black and White Styles Here (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=53600)

Mr. X 01-17-2009 11:48 AM

CDMA Slide To Answer Black and White Styles Here

Here it is i told a few users i would do it so this is a Slide to answer Update package in Black and White themes. This will work on ant rom to update to Slide to Answer or to change the theme color of it.

this Cab installer WILL NOT affect your custom icons in any way as promised to another user last night, i said i would fix this.

This Slide To Answer Package works with ## Codes and 911 emergency service calls. in case you were going to ask.

This Package DOES NOT include the lock curtain as it is not compatible with the CDMA version of Slide To answer.

This Package DOES have working EVDO Data activity arrows.

Enjoy, And let me know what you think :)

Slide To Answer White

Black Slide To Answer

Note: On the black theme the in call screen appears as if the call history and calender buttons are grayed out. this is only a flaw in the skin that i have not repaired the buttons are still functional.

dkotoric 01-17-2009 12:00 PM

Re: CDMA Slide To Answer Black and White Styles Here

what do you mean by This Package DOES have working EVDO Data activity arrows. Does this mean the arrows are always working or has the problem been fixed in this.

lnchbx13 01-17-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkotoric (Post 646904)
what do you mean by This Package DOES have working EVDO Data activity arrows. Does this mean the arrows are always working or has the problem been fixed in this.

in the other package the data arrows stayed on active the whole time and never switched back to inactive, even though the data connection was in fact inactive or idle

Mr. X 01-17-2009 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkotoric (Post 646904)

it meas when the connection is idol the arrows reflect that, when its active likewise.

Jmz 01-17-2009 12:22 PM

does anybody have issues with it not picking up the call if you are in an active data session?

Mr. X 01-17-2009 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmztaylor (Post 646937)
does anybody have issues with it not picking up the call if you are in an active data session?

no
ive been using this since the rom containing it was leaked.

Jmz 01-17-2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo_X (Post 646970)
no
ive been using this since the rom containing it was leaked.

hmm.. I wonder why it is still acting that way. I flashed the stock rom and the only thing I did was install my reg tweaks. I guess I need to run through my tweaks and see if I accidentally left some settings in there for the GSM dialer. Thanks though

iRonMan360 01-17-2009 12:59 PM

Thanks, I'm gonna try this right now! I needed the black one.

lnchbx13 01-17-2009 01:04 PM

Juggalo,

I installed this onto my wifes sprint diamond that is still running Juicy 3.9 on it and when I end a call the new screen that pops up with the new save contact options is all messed up. But it does work fine on my touch pro that is running 0.08 for sprint. any ideas?

Edit: We are both using the black one, will try the white one to see if its any different.

Mr. X 01-17-2009 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lnchbx13 (Post 647008)
Juggalo,

I installed this onto my wifes sprint diamond that is still running Juicy 3.9 on it and when I end a call the new screen that pops up with the new save contact options is all messed up. But it does work fine on my touch pro that is running 0.08 for sprint. any ideas?

Edit: We are both using the black one, will try the white one to see if its any different.

i updated the cabs. try the black one again.