PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Diamond Themes & Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   CDMA Slide To Answer Black and White Styles Here (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=53600)

Mr. X 01-17-2009 11:48 AM

CDMA Slide To Answer Black and White Styles Here

Here it is i told a few users i would do it so this is a Slide to answer Update package in Black and White themes. This will work on ant rom to update to Slide to Answer or to change the theme color of it.

this Cab installer WILL NOT affect your custom icons in any way as promised to another user last night, i said i would fix this.

This Slide To Answer Package works with ## Codes and 911 emergency service calls. in case you were going to ask.

This Package DOES NOT include the lock curtain as it is not compatible with the CDMA version of Slide To answer.

This Package DOES have working EVDO Data activity arrows.

Enjoy, And let me know what you think :)

Slide To Answer White

Black Slide To Answer

Note: On the black theme the in call screen appears as if the call history and calender buttons are grayed out. this is only a flaw in the skin that i have not repaired the buttons are still functional.

dkotoric 01-17-2009 12:00 PM

Re: CDMA Slide To Answer Black and White Styles Here

what do you mean by This Package DOES have working EVDO Data activity arrows. Does this mean the arrows are always working or has the problem been fixed in this.

lnchbx13 01-17-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkotoric (Post 646904)
what do you mean by This Package DOES have working EVDO Data activity arrows. Does this mean the arrows are always working or has the problem been fixed in this.

in the other package the data arrows stayed on active the whole time and never switched back to inactive, even though the data connection was in fact inactive or idle

Mr. X 01-17-2009 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkotoric (Post 646904)

it meas when the connection is idol the arrows reflect that, when its active likewise.

Jmz 01-17-2009 12:22 PM

does anybody have issues with it not picking up the call if you are in an active data session?

Mr. X 01-17-2009 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmztaylor (Post 646937)
does anybody have issues with it not picking up the call if you are in an active data session?

no
ive been using this since the rom containing it was leaked.

Jmz 01-17-2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo_X (Post 646970)
no
ive been using this since the rom containing it was leaked.

hmm.. I wonder why it is still acting that way. I flashed the stock rom and the only thing I did was install my reg tweaks. I guess I need to run through my tweaks and see if I accidentally left some settings in there for the GSM dialer. Thanks though

iRonMan360 01-17-2009 12:59 PM

Thanks, I'm gonna try this right now! I needed the black one.

lnchbx13 01-17-2009 01:04 PM

Juggalo,

I installed this onto my wifes sprint diamond that is still running Juicy 3.9 on it and when I end a call the new screen that pops up with the new save contact options is all messed up. But it does work fine on my touch pro that is running 0.08 for sprint. any ideas?

Edit: We are both using the black one, will try the white one to see if its any different.

Mr. X 01-17-2009 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lnchbx13 (Post 647008)
Juggalo,

I installed this onto my wifes sprint diamond that is still running Juicy 3.9 on it and when I end a call the new screen that pops up with the new save contact options is all messed up. But it does work fine on my touch pro that is running 0.08 for sprint. any ideas?

Edit: We are both using the black one, will try the white one to see if its any different.

i updated the cabs. try the black one again.

LilRico 01-17-2009 04:29 PM

I'm using the black S2A cab and all is working fine for me. Nice work Juggalo!

lnchbx13 01-17-2009 04:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo_X (Post 647119)
i updated the cabs. try the black one again.

Thanks, it did fix the new save as feature once you click on it, but the first screen that pops up is still garbled...here is a screenshot from my touch pro of it...not the best, but hopefully you can still see what it looks like. Hope I'm not ruining your day off, but I figured you would want to know. BTW, are you still working on a rom for the diamond? My wife is still on Juicy 3.9 and I was looking to flash a new one for her, but everyone has left the diamond scene.

Thanks for your help.

Mr. X 01-17-2009 04:41 PM

ok that makes no sense as i have 100% included the images for save to contacts in the cab.

try removing it soft resetting then installing it. others are using it no issues now :)

LilRico 01-17-2009 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo_X (Post 647399)
ok that makes no sense as i have 100% included the images for save to contacts in the cab.

try removing it soft resetting then installing it. others are using it no issues now :)

I just tested it, and it works as it is supposed to.

You get 3 options:
Do you want to save to contacts?
(# here)
*Yes, Create new contact
*Yes, To existing contact
*Cancel

lxcivic4life 01-17-2009 05:02 PM

Can anyone post a screenshot of both the Black and White themes?

Thanks

lnchbx13 01-17-2009 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilRico (Post 647432)
I just tested it, and it works as it is supposed to.

You get 3 options:
Do you want to save to contacts?
(# here)
*Yes, Create new contact
*Yes, To existing contact
*Cancel

I'm getting the options, it just looks weird...if I click on the save as a new contact it brings up the new menu like it should, just the first screen...let me reinstall it and see what happens.

Curb71 01-17-2009 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lxcivic4life (Post 647452)
Can anyone post a screenshot of both the Black and White themes?

Thanks

they look the same. just picture one is black and one is white. download and install one of them. its just a .cab.

smotrs 01-17-2009 05:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Jugg, I mentioned in another post I was working on a CAB as well. Anyway, there are only 62 files and 0 registry entries required. I did a HR on my phone, installed this CAB and everything works, including the new Save to Contacts functionality.

I have a Sprint TP, so it's the only phone I can test it on.

Mr. X 01-17-2009 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smotrs (Post 647490)
Jugg, I mentioned in another post I was working on a CAB as well. Anyway, there are only 62 files and 0 registry entries required. I did a HR on my phone, installed this CAB and everything works, including the new Save to Contacts functionality.

I have a Sprint TP, so it's the only phone I can test it on.

my cabs are bare bones and only update whats required and new in the new canvas. thanks for the cab tho :)

there are a total of 4 new registry vales between this old canvas and the new one :)

smotrs 01-17-2009 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo_X (Post 647537)
my cabs are bare bones and only update whats required and new in the new canvas. thanks for the cab tho :)

there are a total of 4 new registry vales between this old canvas and the new one :)

Which phone do you have?

Mr. X 01-17-2009 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smotrs (Post 647540)
Which phone do you have?

touch pro

im looking for a bad esn diamond for testing though as i gave mine ot my dad.

smotrs 01-17-2009 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo_X (Post 647563)
touch pro

im looking for a bad esn diamond for testing though as i gave mine ot my dad.

Sprint Touch Pro or another?

Wish I could help with the diamond. Don't know anyone with one, let alone able to get rid of it.

mkmkmk13 01-17-2009 06:04 PM

how does this preform on the Sprint touch pro, and does it lock the screen while in a call??
do u still need something to lock the phone, as the screen wakes up from standby once every 10 minutes.

i am using S2U2, but i cannot answer a call for like 3-4 seconds sometimes specially if i am on another call and my phone rings

in other words, is this better to have on Sprint Touch pro than S2U2??
S2U2 works fine, but uses massive memory!

smotrs 01-17-2009 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mkmkmk13 (Post 647572)
how does this preform on the Sprint touch pro, and does it lock the screen while in a call??
do u still need something to lock the phone, as the screen wakes up from standby once every 10 minutes.

i am using S2U2, but i cannot answer a call for like 3-4 seconds sometimes specially if i am on another call and my phone rings

in other words, is this better to have on Sprint Touch pro than S2U2??
S2U2 works fine, but uses massive memory!

Well, on my Sprint TP, it dimmed after 10 seconds and turned off after 40 which is what I have my settings at. I haven't experienced it waking up after 10min (or so).

S2U2 is a great program, but it does use allot of memory and I noticed more battery as well. So I actually stopped using because of that. Just my opinion. These new ripped CABs shouldn't use anymore battery then the stock phone configuration.

briggs 01-17-2009 08:36 PM

Hey Jugg's

if you send me the files that need editing for the black phone canvas to fix the two buttons, I can do the photoshopiing quick fast for you.

I'm runnning Mighty 4.2 and the cab works great. Thank for your work.

scorpio3919 01-18-2009 02:48 PM

I too have the contact screen problem, I am running the standard sprint rom.

rjmjr69 01-18-2009 11:37 PM

What color is this cab?

smotrs 01-18-2009 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjmjr69 (Post 650259)
What color is this cab?

rjmjr, Jugg posted a black and a white one in the first post. The one I posted is only white.

rjmjr69 01-19-2009 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo_X (Post 646891)

Enjoy, And let me know what you think :)

Note: On the black theme the in call screen appears as if the call history and calender buttons are grayed out. this is only a flaw in the skin that i have not repaired the buttons are still functional.

So the incall buttons look greyed out? I have a cab I got from a thread this does not happen would you like it? Everything seems to work fine its a black dialer and all the sprint ## works only thing is you have to do a couple reg edits on the background colors but hey works even the add to contacts

briggs 01-19-2009 02:52 AM

could you post a link to this balck slide to answer that you found 100% working?

rjmjr69 01-19-2009 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briggs (Post 650696)
could you post a link to this balck slide to answer that you found 100% working?

Sure here it is and further into the thread is the fix for the background colors in the registry

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=31

briggs 01-19-2009 03:31 AM

got any screenshots?

xzjn9p 01-19-2009 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briggs (Post 650771)
got any screenshots?

+1 I'm not real sure what exactly this cab does.

Curb71 01-19-2009 10:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Im running the black cab and noticed it does not uninstall properly. It says, "ERROR: Juggalo_X Black slide to answer was CDMA was not completly removed. Do you want to remove it from the list of installed programs?"
I click yes and its still there and when I recieved a call its still the black slide to answer. I did a soft reset and now its all messed up. here is a screenshot.

hibby50 01-19-2009 11:02 AM

kinda disappointed there is no curtain on the cdma... oh well. thanks jugga

Mr. X 01-19-2009 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curb71 (Post 651041)
Im running the black cab and noticed it does not uninstall properly. It says, "ERROR: Juggalo_X Black slide to answer was CDMA was not completly removed. Do you want to remove it from the list of installed programs?"
I click yes and its still there and when I recieved a call its still the black slide to answer. I did a soft reset and now its all messed up. here is a screenshot.

uninstalls fine for me i just did it

hibby50 01-19-2009 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lnchbx13 (Post 647394)
Thanks, it did fix the new save as feature once you click on it, but the first screen that pops up is still garbled...here is a screenshot from my touch pro of it...not the best, but hopefully you can still see what it looks like. Hope I'm not ruining your day off, but I figured you would want to know. BTW, are you still working on a rom for the diamond? My wife is still on Juicy 3.9 and I was looking to flash a new one for her, but everyone has left the diamond scene.

Thanks for your help.

that is how mine looks... i just disabled it, it always annoyed me...

Curb71 01-19-2009 11:19 AM

I tried installing the conflipper version and now it does not display the phone number or picture of the incoming caller. and my battery icon is gone. Im thinking Im gonna have to hard reset... :(
EDIT: now the conflipper wont uninstall. I think its just my phone that is messed up. not your .cab. Time to flash a new rom anyway. If I install this .cab do I need the black dialer too?

Mr. X 01-19-2009 01:42 PM

if you use black or white not both :)

shad0w77 01-19-2009 03:54 PM

Did anyone get this into a working OEM? I tried using package converter 2.7 but no go. I also removed the Phone Canvas package from the kitchen's OEM folder but still got an error on build.