PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Diamond Themes & Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   CDMA Slide To Answer Black and White Styles Here (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=53600)

Mr. X 01-19-2009 04:37 PM

Re: CDMA Slide To Answer Black and White Styles Here

Quote:

Originally Posted by shad0w77 (Post 651690)
Did anyone get this into a working OEM? I tried using package converter 2.7 but no go. I also removed the Phone Canvas package from the kitchen's OEM folder but still got an error on build.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=53878 ive had a working oem since the day the rom was leaked ;)

Mr. X 01-19-2009 05:38 PM

i rebuilt the cabs for users who still had issues.

Curb71 01-19-2009 05:52 PM

does that mean you a going to release another version of this .cab? the two top left buttons still greyed out?

rjmjr69 01-19-2009 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briggs (Post 650771)
got any screenshots?

Within that thread I posted is a few screen shots I encourage you all to read the whole thread. Its the CDMA black sda minus curtain thats GSM not CDMA its black everything works perfectly fine no lines no missing features and it uninstalls off of the three DIFFERENT roms I have tried it on without issues. MAke sure you install it to the phone not the memory card. And as a note it will only add files that your phone does not physically have

shad0w77 01-19-2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo_X (Post 651811)
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=53878 ive had a working oem since the day the rom was leaked ;)

Thanks dude. Ontario huh? My girl lives near Toronto. I'm on Long Island... :(

Mr. X 01-20-2009 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shad0w77 (Post 652268)
Thanks dude. Ontario huh? My girl lives near Toronto. I'm on Long Island... :(

yes i go to Toronto all the time.... and Canadian chicks are the best hands down.

briggs 01-20-2009 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo_X (Post 653547)
yes i go to Toronto all the time.... and Canadian chicks are the best hands down.

Northern Ontario is better... it's science! Clean air, lotsa lakes and friendly people. Toronto is great as far as cities go though.

We can agree on our country's women though!

tds1225 01-20-2009 11:55 AM

When i answer the phone with bluetooth, is there a way not to have the screen un-lock since i didn't slide!!

Mr. X 01-20-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briggs (Post 653565)
Northern Ontario is better... it's science! Clean air, lotsa lakes and friendly people. Toronto is great as far as cities go though.

We can agree on our country's women though!

lol where do you think i get my girls from?

city chicks are stuck up and not as good looking as there mommy told them lol its soooo true. ive seem some haggard ***** chick that think they are gods gift to men in the city lol

shad0w77 01-20-2009 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo_X (Post 653632)
lol where do you think i get my girls from?

city chicks are stuck up and not as good looking as there mommy told them lol its soooo true. ive seem some haggard ***** chick that think they are gods gift to men in the city lol

Really? The last time I was in Toronto during the summer time at night... the hotties were every where you turned. And that's coming from someone who is in Manhattan quite a bit. Might have just gotten lucky that night though... :) Now if I can just get my g/f a visa and move her here...

ruskiyab 01-20-2009 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briggs (Post 650696)
could you post a link to this balck slide to answer that you found 100% working?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=53977

Mr. X 01-20-2009 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruskiyab (Post 654200)

dont know why you cant get this working... i had a few users test both and there contacts as well as other screens are working fine with these cabs.

i also and conflipper test them today on a stock rom. both worked 100%

leanne 01-20-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo_X (Post 653547)
.... and Canadian chicks are the best hands down.

Hell yes we are!!

Dreading 01-21-2009 02:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Is anyone else getting this screen problem on the black dialer?

tobeychris 01-21-2009 02:45 PM

You should redownload the cab and try again. New ones were posted last night.

shad0w77 01-21-2009 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leanne (Post 654681)
Hell yes we are!!

Especially the ones that can make/flash a custom rom and a new radio :)

Dreading 01-21-2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tobeychris (Post 656197)
You should redownload the cab and try again. New ones were posted last night.

Okay I downloaded and installed the new cab, still getting that screen. It's not a big deal, well worth having S2A as S2U2 and Sensorlock were more trouble than they were worth. If it matters, I'm using Juggalo's ROM.

Thanks.

Mr. X 01-21-2009 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreading (Post 656272)
Okay I downloaded and installed the new cab, still getting that screen. It's not a big deal, well worth having S2A as S2U2 and Sensorlock were more trouble than they were worth. If it matters, I'm using Juggalo's ROM.

Thanks.

:S odd issue. maybe its a conflict with something els because tobeychris tested them for me and the save to contact screen were good to go.

and leanne, your canadian?

where yah located? maybe ur close.

jwfos22 01-21-2009 04:49 PM

This is a noob question I know but do the contact pics show up with S2A? Thanks

jwfos22 01-22-2009 10:43 AM

bump bump

Mr. X 01-22-2009 10:44 AM

yes, caller id shows the contact picture

leanne 01-22-2009 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo_X (Post 656477)
:S odd issue. maybe its a conflict with something els because tobeychris tested them for me and the save to contact screen were good to go.

and leanne, your canadian?

where yah located? maybe ur close.

I"m in BC.

jwfos22 01-22-2009 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo_X (Post 658158)
yes, caller id shows the contact picture

Thanks Juggs :headbang:

prdstm0nke 01-24-2009 01:29 PM

i'm installing to internal storage with no luck.

does it have to be installed to device?

tobeychris 01-24-2009 02:54 PM

uhh... yes. It's a major component of the phone... it's not a game.

toosweet4life 01-27-2009 04:25 PM

Hey everyone,

Before I attempt to install this s2a program and prevent any issues, I just wanted to make note that I have a dialer program installed on here from xda called "IPC BLACK DIALER", and what it basically did was make the dialer a black diamond theme so it looked like a stock black diamond dialer.

I wanna give this s2a program a try, but i'm curious if that means i should uninstall the existing dialer program FIRST before i install this program to make sure it works properly? I just want to make sure i prevent the problems and issues which are arising with some people, as i feel this could be something that might cause problems.

Thanks for the help.

shad0w77 01-27-2009 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toosweet4life (Post 671171)
Hey everyone,

Before I attempt to install this s2a program and prevent any issues, I just wanted to make note that I have a dialer program installed on here from xda called "IPC BLACK DIALER", and what it basically did was make the dialer a black diamond theme so it looked like a stock black diamond dialer.

I wanna give this s2a program a try, but i'm curious if that means i should uninstall the existing dialer program FIRST before i install this program to make sure it works properly? I just want to make sure i prevent the problems and issues which are arising with some people, as i feel this could be something that might cause problems.

Thanks for the help.

It takes two seconds and a soft reset to uninstall. I think it would be a good idea.

jharp146 01-28-2009 11:20 PM

Where does s2a exist as an .exe file? In /windows? I've set up an exception for the phone in gyrator 2, however, s2a is still affected by it and every time I pick up my phone to answer it, s2a is flipped over in another direction and I have to wait for gyrator to flip it back over before I answer. Kind of annoying but I enjoy the perks of gyrator. Thanks for any help you can give.

eenieMINI 02-05-2009 09:56 PM

I'm having an issue getting my bluetooth to answer now that the slider is on.. I have to slide the phone to answer rather than just pressing my headset. I must have changed a setting or something but I can't figure it out.. any one have something for me to try? If I slide to answer I can take the call via bluetooth but I can't answer without sliding to answer.. IE via headset press.

smotrs 02-05-2009 10:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by eenieMINI (Post 693152)
I'm having an issue getting my bluetooth to answer now that the slider is on.. I have to slide the phone to answer rather than just pressing my headset. I must have changed a setting or something but I can't figure it out.. any one have something for me to try? If I slide to answer I can take the call via bluetooth but I can't answer without sliding to answer.. IE via headset press.

No guarantee, but did you check the Phone Settings?

eenieMINI 02-05-2009 10:43 PM

Thanks for the idea but I'm not wanting auto answer, I just want to be able to answer the phone by pressing my headset button... which I have always done. I can't recall if this just started with my install of S2A or it just started today because I've been sick and not using my headset for a while!

hmm well I'm going to try to unpair and re-pair my headset and see if it will allow me to answer as usual.

Edit: Worked just fine this morning so whatever it was it's over now!

reigndropz 02-27-2009 05:23 PM

Hey guys, hopefully this is an easy fix. The Black slide works great on my phone except for one thing.....my contacts on the phone dialer are black so its not visible when you make a call.....only the highlighted contact can be seen. Is there a way to change the font for the contacts or let the Black slide not blend in with it too much? Thanks in advance.

eenieMINI 02-27-2009 05:37 PM

Edit your registry here:
HKLM\Software\HTC\Phone
These Keys change the incall screen:
CallerNameRGB
CallerNumberRGB
These Keys change the list text:
highlightTextColor

reigndropz 02-27-2009 05:57 PM

awesome! Thanks so much! so change it to "1" would change it to white?

The screen Im talking about is on the dialer portion. Where it shows your last calls received...

Wait a second....i think i realize why this isnt working. Im changing the values but i dont see any changes on the device. I have the latest version of Mighty Rom on there and also the Black Slide 2 Answer ......shouldnt there be values i should be changing on the Black Side area rather than the HTC registry part? Any ideas guys??

reigndropz 02-27-2009 09:37 PM

ok guys I figured it out. I uninstalled previous version by installing the White Slide 2 Answer and then finally just installed this one. All is working now. Hope this helps others

DerekV 06-05-2009 02:30 AM

Juggalo_X,

You think you are going to be skining the new Tachi phone canvas black? I have been using your black slide to answer for a while now and just got the new dialer and would love it if it was black like this one.

psycho_maniac 06-05-2009 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmztaylor (Post 646974)
hmm.. I wonder why it is still acting that way. I flashed the stock rom and the only thing I did was install my reg tweaks. I guess I need to run through my tweaks and see if I accidentally left some settings in there for the GSM dialer. Thanks though

i think this has something to do with the "disconnect connection when idle for xx mins" regtweak. i did this tweak and cannot answer when i have active data also

joshu 06-29-2009 08:58 PM

Thanks psycho_maniac for the disconnect tip. I disabled my 30s disconnect and the slider started working. (S2U2's S2A failed too, until I disabled the disconnect)

-------------------------------------
Telus Diamond | ROM: stock + just a few tweaks

sbddude 08-18-2009 03:57 PM

does anyone have the cab that goes back to regular "answer" and "ignore" buttons? I don't want the slide.

carlos.medrano 10-05-2009 11:07 PM

Hi, I try to install the slide 2 answer white & black, but when I select a phone, the number appear very big.. and can't see on the screen. do you have any idea?