PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > Diamond Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 02:54 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CDMA Slide To Answer Black and White Styles Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
could you post a link to this balck slide to answer that you found 100% working?
Sure here it is and further into the thread is the fix for the background colors in the registry

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=31
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:31 AM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

got any screenshots?
Old 01-19-2009, 08:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond

xzjn9p is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
got any screenshots?
+1 I'm not real sure what exactly this cab does.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:34 AM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Im running the black cab and noticed it does not uninstall properly. It says, "ERROR: Juggalo_X Black slide to answer was CDMA was not completly removed. Do you want to remove it from the list of installed programs?"
I click yes and its still there and when I recieved a call its still the black slide to answer. I did a soft reset and now its all messed up. here is a screenshot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen06.jpg (8.4 KB, 167 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-19-2009, 11:02 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

kinda disappointed there is no curtain on the cdma... oh well. thanks jugga

Old 01-19-2009, 11:11 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
Im running the black cab and noticed it does not uninstall properly. It says, "ERROR: Juggalo_X Black slide to answer was CDMA was not completly removed. Do you want to remove it from the list of installed programs?"
I click yes and its still there and when I recieved a call its still the black slide to answer. I did a soft reset and now its all messed up. here is a screenshot.
uninstalls fine for me i just did it

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 01-19-2009, 11:13 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
Thanks, it did fix the new save as feature once you click on it, but the first screen that pops up is still garbled...here is a screenshot from my touch pro of it...not the best, but hopefully you can still see what it looks like. Hope I'm not ruining your day off, but I figured you would want to know. BTW, are you still working on a rom for the diamond? My wife is still on Juicy 3.9 and I was looking to flash a new one for her, but everyone has left the diamond scene.

Thanks for your help.
that is how mine looks... i just disabled it, it always annoyed me...
Old 01-19-2009, 11:19 AM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

I tried installing the conflipper version and now it does not display the phone number or picture of the incoming caller. and my battery icon is gone. Im thinking Im gonna have to hard reset...
EDIT: now the conflipper wont uninstall. I think its just my phone that is messed up. not your .cab. Time to flash a new rom anyway. If I install this .cab do I need the black dialer too?

Last edited by Curb71; 01-19-2009 at 11:34 AM.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:42 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

if you use black or white not both
Old 01-19-2009, 03:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint - bye bye VZW!

shad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Did anyone get this into a working OEM? I tried using package converter 2.7 but no go. I also removed the Phone Canvas package from the kitchen's OEM folder but still got an error on build.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > Diamond Themes & Software