PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro > CDMA Treo Pro Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 11:37 AM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated Nov/17 - MatBee 6.5 ROM - 5.2.23089 - CDMA ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPutzback View Post
They mention switching to some titanium weather and then editing some text file. IS that program as good as weatherpanel?
I havent found anything better than weatherpanel. Would be awesome to have weatherpanel as a panel though but I am not sure what all that involves. You can still use weatherpanel but you have to unclick the windows default and just activate the weatherpanel on the home screen.
Old 11-20-2009, 11:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro, Palm Pre
Carrier: Bell
Threadstarter

acidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to acidhax
Re: MatBee 6.5.1 ROM - 5.2.23089

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthstc View Post
dear,
My Sprint Treo Pro already had:
PANT200
SPL-0.36.0000
CPLD-2
Is that newest version or another?
Before using your ROM, we need up to new HardSPL here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=84822 ???
Thanks
You have to Flash Cmonex's HSPL for it to work. Your stock SPL is locked and won't allow unsigned roms (like mine) that aren't from the provider to be flashed.
So flash Cmonex's HardSPL, and then it'll work.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: treo pro
Carrier: sprint

cardenas5810 is a n00b

is there a way to get another task manager that actually works besides the one that crashes outlook because once i installed that one my fone crashed everytime i used my messages.
Old 11-20-2009, 03:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: sprint 10 years now

protoadies is a n00b
Question Re: MatBee 6.5.1 ROM - 5.2.23089

while sending a text message and in the TO box if you type a letter it brings up the letters that you typed ie.. S might pop up sam, but if you want susan you have to type the letter u also.. before if you just typed S all the S's popped up what happend to that feature. thats just an expample is anybody else haveing that issue.

also on a side note i am using the file that lets users switch between pocket internet explorer and IE6. don't like IE6 the only feature i do like is i can scroll up and down on the web page with my finger.... i use PIE primarly but would love the finger scroll in that anyway to add that feature. i dont want to have to be zoom in and out and i dont care about flash support i just want to scroll up and down
Old 11-20-2009, 03:31 PM
V.I.P

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoadies View Post
while sending a text message and in the TO box if you type a letter it brings up the letters that you typed ie.. S might pop up sam, but if you want susan you have to type the letter u also.. before if you just typed S all the S's popped up what happend to that feature. thats just an expample is anybody else haveing that issue.

also on a side note i am using the file that lets users switch between pocket internet explorer and IE6. don't like IE6 the only feature i do like is i can scroll up and down on the web page with my finger.... i use PIE primarly but would love the finger scroll in that anyway to add that feature. i dont want to have to be zoom in and out and i dont care about flash support i just want to scroll up and down
Ever used Skyfire?
Old 11-20-2009, 04:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: sprint 10 years now

protoadies is a n00b

I have used skyfire, my biggest problem is I don't want to have to pan in and out scroll left to right up and down zoom in and out..... I like pie I just want want to use my finger to scroll up and down that's it
Old 11-20-2009, 07:22 PM
V.I.P

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoadies View Post
I have used skyfire, my biggest problem is I don't want to have to pan in and out scroll left to right up and down zoom in and out..... I like pie I just want want to use my finger to scroll up and down that's it
Yeah that would be nice.
Old 11-20-2009, 07:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

PAPutzback is just getting started

Is there any way to get an application to close when you are done with it. For isntance When I hit the x on sprint tv when it is playing it keeps playing in the background. Then I have to fire up spb to get to a task manager that will close it.
Old 11-21-2009, 12:19 AM
V.I.P

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPutzback View Post
Is there any way to get an application to close when you are done with it. For isntance When I hit the x on sprint tv when it is playing it keeps playing in the background. Then I have to fire up spb to get to a task manager that will close it.
This is a known issue.
Old 11-21-2009, 01:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro, Palm Pre
Carrier: Bell
Threadstarter

acidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to acidhax

Not so much of an issue, Windows Mobile has -never- closed applications. They've left it up to the developers.
HTC however, made a Task Manager to monitor the X. But now in 6.5.1, we have a different X.
HTC will probably develop a new Task Manager app, as they just released a 6.5.1-esque ROM release.

So. This is not an issue. There is just no solution.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro > CDMA Treo Pro Development