View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 03:31 PM
00_MACKIE_00
V.I.P

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MatBee 6.5.1 ROM - 5.2.23089

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoadies View Post
while sending a text message and in the TO box if you type a letter it brings up the letters that you typed ie.. S might pop up sam, but if you want susan you have to type the letter u also.. before if you just typed S all the S's popped up what happend to that feature. thats just an expample is anybody else haveing that issue.

also on a side note i am using the file that lets users switch between pocket internet explorer and IE6. don't like IE6 the only feature i do like is i can scroll up and down on the web page with my finger.... i use PIE primarly but would love the finger scroll in that anyway to add that feature. i dont want to have to be zoom in and out and i dont care about flash support i just want to scroll up and down
Ever used Skyfire?