PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 12:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

delfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
The kitchen is about done, I just have to port over 28005 and test it is all really. And yes, it's based on the 2.01 base

So does that mean that 28005 will have 2.01 base?
Old 11-27-2009, 12:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP, TP2, Imagio
Carrier: Alltel-Verizon

NEPATR1OTS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNEPATR1OTS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNEPATR1OTS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by delfin2003 View Post
So does that mean that 28005 will have 2.01 base?
All sys in the kitchen will have it I believe
Old 11-27-2009, 12:47 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

so i just built a 28004 rom and my microsoft exchange is still acting funny. it synced one message but it will not sync anymore. I can't wait for the new kitchen and 28005, I really need to get this to work. Please release today, 23088 was the last sys i had exchange working properly on.
Google is the next skynet
Old 11-27-2009, 01:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
The kitchen is about done, I just have to port over 28005 and test it is all really. And yes, it's based on the 2.01 base
yes!!

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 11-27-2009, 01:17 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
isn't e-rice on it already? Or is it 28003?
NRG is uploading his 28005 now, which leaked out 2 days ago as did 23091.

21882 is the latest WM6.5 (11/20 build) and it's also really good. Been running that for 2 days now and really like it.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Nice! =)
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:18 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

i think im going to have to use 23091, the 280xx series with no exchange is heart breaking. its a shame only certain users are affected. hopefully 23091 is just as fast.
Old 11-27-2009, 04:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

rebelshadow is keeping up the good workrebelshadow is keeping up the good work

Any plans on porting the bluetooth stack from the USC 6.5 dumped ROM. That's what Mighty did on his rom and it has solved all the BT issues. I just loaded the 21876 and the BT issues remain which is a shame because this rom looks much better in my opinion.
Old 11-27-2009, 04:30 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelshadow View Post
Any plans on porting the bluetooth stack from the USC 6.5 dumped ROM. That's what Mighty did on his rom and it has solved all the BT issues. I just loaded the 21876 and the BT issues remain which is a shame because this rom looks much better in my opinion.
That's what I was wondering. I downloaded the kitchen with all of the USC files, but am not sure if I should move all of the BT stuff or what I need.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 11-27-2009, 04:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelshadow View Post

The whole OEMDrivers folder was included(with some fixes), so the 2.01 BT stack is included also and the nk.exe(XIP)

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development