PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 02:00 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchosteve View Post
I built a rom with a room with the latest sys calk released, all when well, but when my tp2 goes to sleep it doesnt wake up. I built the rom with very little added. Not sure if it a sys or a kitchen problem.

Also I tried adding my own oems and they didnt seem to get installes.I made sure they were checked in the kicthen.
I explained on the last page that leaving the pagepool at 6 will cause the phone to freeze. you should change it to 0 and the OS will figure out the rest. by leaving it on 6 you are not dedicating enough ram and that is causing it to freeze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_bl View Post
I have same issue..... I will try to allow to download and see...
if you want to download that file then turn off your virus protection program and you will be fine. just re enable it after you finish building. there is no virus in there, I don't even know if i need to state that or not.
Google is the next skynet
Old 11-26-2009, 04:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Hope the new kitchen will have the USC_2.01.69306_Kernel and USC_6.5_OEMDrivers

=)

Happy Thanksgiving
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 11-26-2009, 04:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Ranchosteve is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to Ranchosteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I explained on the last page that leaving the pagepool at 6 will cause the phone to freeze. you should change it to 0 and the OS will figure out the rest. by leaving it on 6 you are not dedicating enough ram and that is causing it to freeze.

if you want to download that file then turn off your virus protection program and you will be fine. just re enable it after you finish building. there is no virus in there, I don't even know if i need to state that or not.
Thanks but i did set the page pool to 0 and still not able wake when the screen goes off.
Old 11-26-2009, 06:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

delfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good work

when's the new kitchen coming out?
Old 11-26-2009, 07:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Trophy, MANGO
Carrier: Verizon

MetalHd is just getting started

Yes, a new 6.5.3 from Calk would be a good reason to give thanks. I am eager for the 6.5.3.
Old 11-27-2009, 10:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

The kitchen is about done, I just have to port over 28005 and test it is all really. And yes, it's based on the 2.01 base

This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:45 AM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
The kitchen is about done, I just have to port over 28005 and test it is all really. And yes, it's based on the 2.01 base
if you get 28005 out today, you will probably be the 1st chef on that rom, i hadn't even known that sys was out.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:01 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
if you get 28005 out today, you will probably be the 1st chef on that rom, i hadn't even known that sys was out.
isn't e-rice on it already? Or is it 28003?

Old 11-27-2009, 12:06 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
isn't e-rice on it already? Or is it 28003?
i just checked, he's on 28002. hopefully 28004 and 28005 don't have those exchange errors. calkulin uploaded 28004 to his sys file so i'm about to build once again.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

delfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good work

drooling all over the place...want the kitchen! 1000^1000 thanks to Calkulin!!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development