PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 04:38 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G
Carrier: Sprint

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Like I said, no problems with v1 and in fact even the v1a, but v1.1 beta has issues for me on the newer sys. =)
Alright gotcha
Old 11-29-2009, 11:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

starmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmans View Post
Hey Calk, once again great job.

I am just having 1 issue. When typing with the on screen keyboard I cannot get my words to stay in my words. I switched to a different ezinput 2.1 oem but still has the same issue.

I tried the fix from this thread (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=31) on xda but it still is not working.

I also tried the ezinput from eRices kitchen with no luck either. Although it works with his.

I can now get the words to stay but once I soft reset the words are once again gone.

Its not a huge issue but I usually like to add my own words that I use often. So if you could look into this problem it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
I posted this a few pages back just wondering if anyone had this figured out?
Old 11-29-2009, 11:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

CMeys is keeping up the good workCMeys is keeping up the good work

Is there anyone on Sprint using this kitchen who has no problems with SMS? If so, what are the options you've used?

Also, has anyone seen if there is incoming call announcement over BT with voice command with this?

Thanks.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

rebelshadow is keeping up the good workrebelshadow is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
There are some serious issues on the 1.1 beta release kitchen. I have cooked three roms and the phone will randomly lock up and then basically will not boot. Then it will eventually hard reset it self and not boot at all. Then you have to force a manual clear storage to get it to boot. If I use the old kitchen with the same ext's there is no problem. I am using the 21882 sys.

Just a heads up.
I am using built 21882 and having not problem what so ever. Maybe it's something your loading. Mine is rock solid stable.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:59 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMeys View Post
Is there anyone on Sprint using this kitchen who has no problems with SMS? If so, what are the options you've used?

Also, has anyone seen if there is incoming call announcement over BT with voice command with this?

Thanks.
ive built about 50-60 roms with kitchen, v1, v1a, and v1.1 and i havent had 1 sms issue. the only time i ran into an sms problem was when i was trying to use the messaging client, but with stock sms no problem. what issue are you having, they wont send and receive at all or sporatic problems?
Google is the next skynet
Old 11-29-2009, 12:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

rebelshadow is keeping up the good workrebelshadow is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmans View Post
I posted this a few pages back just wondering if anyone had this figured out?
FIGURED IT OUT!!!

just download this version, extract and overwrite your version in the windows directory. I am able to add words now and the stick after a reboot.
Attached Files
File Type: rar eT9MyWords.rar (31.5 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-29-2009, 12:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

CMeys is keeping up the good workCMeys is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
ive built about 50-60 roms with kitchen, v1, v1a, and v1.1 and i havent had 1 sms issue. the only time i ran into an sms problem was when i was trying to use the messaging client, but with stock sms no problem. what issue are you having, they wont send and receive at all or sporatic problems?
I am not having any problem. I am preparing to build a ROM (just waiting for the new release of the kitchen) with the kitchen and want to know which options to select to be sure that I won't have a problem with text messaging on Sprint.

Which option(s) do you select for it?
Old 11-29-2009, 12:47 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMeys View Post
I am not having any problem. I am preparing to build a ROM (just waiting for the new release of the kitchen) with the kitchen and want to know which options to select to be sure that I won't have a problem with text messaging on Sprint.

Which option(s) do you select for it?
as long as you have "messaging client" as false you will be eefine. all the other options are already set, just dont disable anything in the sys.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-29-2009, 01:50 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun
There are some serious issues on the 1.1 beta release kitchen. I have cooked three roms and the phone will randomly lock up and then basically will not boot. Then it will eventually hard reset it self and not boot at all. Then you have to force a manual clear storage to get it to boot. If I use the old kitchen with the same ext's there is no problem. I am using the 21882 sys.

Just a heads up.
i have 4 people running my rom built on 21882, rock solid stable and no complaints from anyone. what are setting your pagepool at?
Old 11-29-2009, 02:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

i have 4 people running my rom built on 21882, rock solid stable and no complaints from anyone. what are setting your pagepool at?

I have used a 0, 16, and 20mb pp and they all bombed with 21882. No problems with 21876.
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development