PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 01:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

maahfu is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

[QUOTE=Calkulin;1331203]From what I remember, Pandora work on 6.5 & 6.1 only, so what SYS are you trying to use it on?

The tsk controls that color, so you need to find one that has grey highlights or edit the one in the kitchen]QUOTE]

Does anyone have a tsk(theme) that uses grey highlights? preferably a black theme with grey highlights?
Old 11-16-2009, 06:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW TP2
Carrier: vzw

validoption is keeping up the good workvalidoption is keeping up the good work

Questions regarding the extract feature: what exactly can I do with it? I've figured out enough to put a .nbh in the files folder and then run extract, but what is the next step? I know the files get extracted to a temp folder, but what can I do with them? Does this allow one to extract any ROM to take out or cook in features you want?

Thanks.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:50 AM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

has anyone had any issues cooking in the Rhodium Keyboard Control app from xda? i cant eem to get it to work correctly for some reason. if someone has an ext of it they can pot that would be great, thanks in advnace.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

Floods7 is a n00b

is it just me or does the hardware zoom slider not work?
Old 11-16-2009, 12:30 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by maahfu View Post
Does anyone have a tsk(theme) that uses grey highlights? preferably a black theme with grey highlights?
Have you tried this? I messed with it for a minute, but didn't save or use it. But it looks cool.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...enerator.mspx#

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 11-16-2009, 01:04 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floods7 View Post
is it just me or does the hardware zoom slider not work?

search the thread...this has been covered

Old 11-16-2009, 01:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Change log of v1.1 is up but I'm still doing the final testing of it, so it's not 100% done yet

Old 11-16-2009, 01:15 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

someone please help. i know calkulins kitchen has this because i use to create it on the tp1, but how do i get the menu options below? i've selected menu enhancement and built a rom and unselected menu enhancement and i can not get my menus to look like they do below. i've also selected every menu skikn also. any advice woud be great. i know there is a program called fingersuite, but those enhancements are ugly. i'm building a 6.5.1 rom, titanium only.

Google is the next skynet
Old 11-16-2009, 01:24 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
. i'm building a 6.5.1 rom, titanium only.
That's your problem. Those menus only show when running TF3D. AFAIK, you can't get them to run without it.
Old 11-16-2009, 01:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff

ok this is very strange. I built a 6.5.1/2.5 rom and can send sms in htc sense but not if I use titanium. I'd much rather use just titanium and not use 2.5 at all. But I need to be able to send sms. I'm stumped. I tried the suggestion of removing htc messaging but the kitchen wouldn't let me un-select it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development