View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 01:15 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

someone please help. i know calkulins kitchen has this because i use to create it on the tp1, but how do i get the menu options below? i've selected menu enhancement and built a rom and unselected menu enhancement and i can not get my menus to look like they do below. i've also selected every menu skikn also. any advice woud be great. i know there is a program called fingersuite, but those enhancements are ugly. i'm building a 6.5.1 rom, titanium only.

Google is the next skynet