PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 10:42 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

I've noticed that when welrope and those before him posted the new SYS packages it was noted that caller ID and/or the dialer is fixed. I'm using 21646 with no manila and when I get a call, the caller ID doesn't function at all, but the number will be in the call history. What do I do to fix that?

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 04-06-2010, 10:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
I've noticed that when welrope and those before him posted the new SYS packages it was noted that caller ID and/or the dialer is fixed. I'm using 21646 with no manila and when I get a call, the caller ID doesn't function at all, but the number will be in the call history. What do I do to fix that?
I didn't fix the dialer in that one...sorry. I didn't know if it would be broke since it was a newer htc release. I will repost a 21646 with the dialer fix within the hour. Thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:48 AM
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
I didn't fix the dialer in that one...sorry. I didn't know if it would be broke since it was a newer htc release. I will repost a 21646 with the dialer fix within the hour. Thanks!
That was way fast! Thanks so much!
Old 04-06-2010, 11:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0w77 View Post
hey welrope... donation sent!

quick question for ya.... how would someone go about adding threaded mail and office 2010 to ure non-stripped version of 21646? It's probably a couple of dll's right?? does this cause any stability issues??
Thank you!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
I was wondering the same thing, i know this has been done by mikee4fun before but there are too many post to go through... Hey mikee when you find brilliant things like this u think you could link them in your sig 4 us?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Thanks but the TMAIL is also needed as I love the new threaded e-mail, If I figure it out before anyone posts it i will let you guys know. 21646 seems great other than these missing things and also my Dialer had scroll bars but I know there is a fix for this too just have to find it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
It should be included in the 2010 Office system, you can also download it from MS Marketplace. Thread email is not separate.
It is separate..

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
That was way fast! Thanks so much!

No problem!! I have already fixed my 21646. I have fixed the dialer, caller-id, and added office 2010 and threaded email/sms. You do have to have the tmail and tmailutil from 235.. as well as the 2010 packages. There are other files i move as well as add a few things to the reg of tmail. Haven't tested but fell free to download. The package is now sorted so all you have to do is copy and past the ROM and SYS folder over. I have included both OEMXIP and MSXIP folders as well as the sys. You guys cook it up real quick and let me know how it goes.

I removed the earlier 21646-calk and replaced it with the current one. so download the 21646-calk.

Thanks!
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:17 PM
you know ...

Quote:
You guys cook it up real quick and let me know how it goes.
Caller ID is back .. thanks so much!
Old 04-06-2010, 12:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: VZW

eboelzner knows their stuffeboelzner knows their stuffeboelzner knows their stuffeboelzner knows their stuffeboelzner knows their stuffeboelzner knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I tried going the other way by adding the ContactAssistdll.dll to the old dialer but it didn't work either. Probably missing something in the app.reg. I guess I'm between a rock and a hard place. No bluetooth icon vs. Cool dialer.

edit:
Screw it I guess I'll just leave bluetooth on for now.

I have the new dialer WITH bluetooth icons running on my TP2 and Imagio...

All you have to do is add the following EXT [Taskbar Icon Manager]...

I attached an original EXT for the new dialer also... it has the modded phcanrc1.dll that fixes the scroll bar issues...

Great dialer!!! also works with the new Leo dialer which also works on the TP2/Imagio that adds Facebook images not only to the call screen, but also to the call log!!!!

BTW: anyone that has an Imagio... I modded this kitchen to do both TP2 and Verizion Imagio!!!

Last edited by eboelzner; 04-06-2010 at 12:47 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP, TP2, Imagio
Carrier: Alltel-Verizon

NEPATR1OTS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNEPATR1OTS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNEPATR1OTS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eboelzner View Post

BTW: anyone that has an Imagio... I modded this kitchen to do both TP2 and Verizion Imagio!!!
I've tried for-EVER to mod this kitchen for the Imagio, what's your secret? Or care to share your version?
Old 04-06-2010, 01:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:

I attached an original EXT for the new dialer also... it has the modded phcanrc1.dll that fixes the scroll bar issues...

Great dialer!!! also works with the new Leo dialer which also works on the TP2/Imagio that adds Facebook images not only to the call screen, but also to the call log!!!!

excelente !!! Bluetooth icons are working, Thank You.

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 04-06-2010 at 06:30 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

Thanks I cant wait to try it.

For the leo dailer, do I need to replace it's phcanrc1.dll with the modded from this phone canvas?
Old 04-06-2010, 02:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
Thank you!!!!

No problem!! I have already fixed my 21646. I have fixed the dialer, caller-id, and added office 2010 and threaded email/sms. You do have to have the tmail and tmailutil from 235.. as well as the 2010 packages. There are other files i move as well as add a few things to the reg of tmail. Haven't tested but fell free to download. The package is now sorted so all you have to do is copy and past the ROM and SYS folder over. I have included both OEMXIP and MSXIP folders as well as the sys. You guys cook it up real quick and let me know how it goes.

I removed the earlier 21646-calk and replaced it with the current one. so download the 21646-calk.

Thanks!
the office folder after i flash is empty, what do i need to add to this sys to get it working exactly?

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development