View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 11:23 AM
welrope
VIP Member

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0w77 View Post
hey welrope... donation sent!

quick question for ya.... how would someone go about adding threaded mail and office 2010 to ure non-stripped version of 21646? It's probably a couple of dll's right?? does this cause any stability issues??
Thank you!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
I was wondering the same thing, i know this has been done by mikee4fun before but there are too many post to go through... Hey mikee when you find brilliant things like this u think you could link them in your sig 4 us?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Thanks but the TMAIL is also needed as I love the new threaded e-mail, If I figure it out before anyone posts it i will let you guys know. 21646 seems great other than these missing things and also my Dialer had scroll bars but I know there is a fix for this too just have to find it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
It should be included in the 2010 Office system, you can also download it from MS Marketplace. Thread email is not separate.
It is separate..

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
That was way fast! Thanks so much!

No problem!! I have already fixed my 21646. I have fixed the dialer, caller-id, and added office 2010 and threaded email/sms. You do have to have the tmail and tmailutil from 235.. as well as the 2010 packages. There are other files i move as well as add a few things to the reg of tmail. Haven't tested but fell free to download. The package is now sorted so all you have to do is copy and past the ROM and SYS folder over. I have included both OEMXIP and MSXIP folders as well as the sys. You guys cook it up real quick and let me know how it goes.

I removed the earlier 21646-calk and replaced it with the current one. so download the 21646-calk.

Thanks!
This post has been thanked 6 times.