View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 02:18 PM
boodaka
Halfway to VIP Status

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boodaka
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
Thank you!!!!

No problem!! I have already fixed my 21646. I have fixed the dialer, caller-id, and added office 2010 and threaded email/sms. You do have to have the tmail and tmailutil from 235.. as well as the 2010 packages. There are other files i move as well as add a few things to the reg of tmail. Haven't tested but fell free to download. The package is now sorted so all you have to do is copy and past the ROM and SYS folder over. I have included both OEMXIP and MSXIP folders as well as the sys. You guys cook it up real quick and let me know how it goes.

I removed the earlier 21646-calk and replaced it with the current one. so download the 21646-calk.

Thanks!
the office folder after i flash is empty, what do i need to add to this sys to get it working exactly?

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror