PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 08:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
Is 21896 working now? I have not been able to download.
How do you like the build?
It is here http://www.mediafire.com/?mndjmm4mm4z Have not cooked to it yet...
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

sjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, I've searched and am still very confused. I was wondering how to arrange the start menu, and how to make different folders for shortcuts to go into. For example having "Opera" and "Internet Explorer" go into an "Internet" folder in the start menu, where you would click the start menu then have to also click the Internet folder, then the shortcut. Any help is very much appreciated!
Old 03-22-2010, 09:46 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
In regards to the new Sprint 6.5 Radio update, been running it since the 19th and using my phone running Pandora, talking, texting and moderate surfing, and have had the phone last a substantial amount of time longer on a single charge than last week before the update. So, so far so good
I would agree with that. I've also noticed a small improvement in reception quality, too. Not a whole lot, but enough to make the change worth it...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:52 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs01 View Post
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, I've searched and am still very confused. I was wondering how to arrange the start menu, and how to make different folders for shortcuts to go into. For example having "Opera" and "Internet Explorer" go into an "Internet" folder in the start menu, where you would click the start menu then have to also click the Internet folder, then the shortcut. Any help is very much appreciated!
check out my sig... there is a link to the start menu TUT.. the easiest thing you can do is find indagrooves post in here with reg tweaks... and use his as your base, then modify as you need to...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

sjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
check out my sig... there is a link to the start menu TUT.. the easiest thing you can do is find indagrooves post in here with reg tweaks... and use his as your base, then modify as you need to...
I looked at that, do you have to actually cook that into the ROM then run it well in the ROM? It's still really confusing for me. I've never made a ROM before so this is all new to me.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Anyone have a working OEMXipKernel from the from the new Sprint 6.5 rom? I have tried in vain to port it but failed! =P
Old 03-22-2010, 10:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

chuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs01 View Post
I looked at that, do you have to actually cook that into the ROM then run it well in the ROM? It's still really confusing for me. I've never made a ROM before so this is all new to me.
Depending on your patience and skill level you may want to cook it into the rom. This is especially beneficial if you flash alot. If you dont flash a lot then check this thread out:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=68864

There is a good chance that you wont need much more than that.

Hope this helps.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:15 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Can someone make this into a workable EXT. When I do it, the EXT looks ok but when I build, it never takes.

This is a new build of Opera 10 final(original final was 50430 and this one if 50433). It supposedly fixes the typing lag(this has been driving me crazy) and some initialization issues.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Opera_Mobile_10_WM_2_.cab (5.31 MB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-22-2010, 10:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2

LinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I was wondering if any one could help me i need to know how to remove the htc icons in the start menu from kitchen ... there redundant i tryed cutting them from the reg files but manila keeps rebuilding them so i hid them same thing im at a loss if i cant be rid of them moving them to a folder permentaly would work but every time i do it in the rom it keeps putting them back so how do i kill them? any help would be nice
Old 03-22-2010, 10:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
Depending on your patience and skill level you may want to cook it into the rom. This is especially beneficial if you flash alot. If you dont flash a lot then check this thread out:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=68864

There is a good chance that you wont need much more than that.

Hope this helps.
I normally do flash quite a bit, I just don't quite understand how to use the Start menu tweaks that smiznith provided a link to. I'm not sure where to add it in the Kitchen, I'm just really confused on the whole thing. Thank you for your help!
I would use what you posted but seeing that I do flash quite a bit, it would probably be a bit difficult to have to re do that every time.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development