PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 06:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opinions on 'most stable' build?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
The issue you are having on 28232 sounds what is commonly referred to as the SOD (Sleep Of Death). Personally, I don't have that issue on 28232 but other have had it as well. There isn't really a way to fix it.
On 23542, did you have it set to charge while connected to the pc?

dwizzy130

Actually SOD or BSOD is typically fixed with a flash dance.

Droidrox39
Old 03-13-2010, 06:55 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

anyone packing the XDA_UC in this kitchen? if so anyone willing to share?
Old 03-13-2010, 07:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4g / Touch_Pro2

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
oddly enough my task manager somewhat works, but when i tap on the clock, the notification enhancement overtakes my task manager. anyone know of a fix? i been googling all morning
tap once and the windows notification drops down. then with the notification window down tap and hold for a second or two then release

that should drop the htc taskmanger down

Last edited by captblaze; 03-13-2010 at 07:06 PM.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

I converted my cabs to the kitchen. 4 of 5 worked great. My skyfire cab did not show in program list; however, i went into my device/programs and created a shortcut to program list. Works fine. Any ideas what i need to change in the EXT folder to make it launch to the program list automatically? thanks in advance!
Old 03-13-2010, 07:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Had a nice 236XX rom built. I fixed the dailer issues and the call history issues.

Today, out of nowhere... It froze. Or it looked like it froze. Screen was unresponsive to input. I reset the device... and it hung on the Black screen.

I then Hard rest.. and it got worse. The screen was a graphic clusterf*ck of the old rom and the Calukins Kitshen Loading screen. It was BAD.

I started to freak out. So I loaded a stock ROM and it worked wonderfully. Did the flash dance and everything. Then proceded to load up my 236XX rom again, and bam... same graphical mess up.

Right now im on NRG just to use the phone. Gonna try to use the OEM graphic drivers on my next build and see if that is what was messing me up.

Has this happened to anyone? Anyone have any ideas? Do i right the longest posts in the world?

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 03-13-2010, 07:34 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
anyone packing the XDA_UC in this kitchen? if so anyone willing to share?
the ext has been posted in this thread, just run a quick search for it and you should find it

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
I converted my cabs to the kitchen. 4 of 5 worked great. My skyfire cab did not show in program list; however, i went into my device/programs and created a shortcut to program list. Works fine. Any ideas what i need to change in the EXT folder to make it launch to the program list automatically? thanks in advance!
grab the shortcut that you made from windows->Start Menu-->Programs etc and drop it in the files folder of you skyfire ext. next you have to edit the app.dat file, you can use notepad on your pc. add in this:

Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Connection"):-File("Skyfire.lnk","\Windows\Skyfire.lnk")

i have skyfire in my "connection" folder in my start menu as you can see but you can put it wherever you want

Last edited by redd214; 03-13-2010 at 07:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:56 PM
ICE

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP

found the xda_uc. at first the search wasnt registering...
Old 03-13-2010, 07:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
the ext has been posted in this thread, just run a quick search for it and you should find it

grab the shortcut that you made from windows->Start Menu-->Programs etc and drop it in the files folder of you skyfire ext. next you have to edit the app.dat file, you can use notepad on your pc. add in this:

Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Connection"):-File("Skyfire.lnk","\Windows\Skyfire.lnk")

i have skyfire in my "connection" folder in my start menu as you can see but you can put it wherever you want

Thanks, sounds easy enough.
Old 03-13-2010, 08:06 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
I cooked in the verizon carrier, the 2 mentioned ext files, and the regular arcsoft and can confirm that MMS worked out of the box with no other modifications.
Then i think that maybe my verizon ext is broken.

Old 03-13-2010, 08:52 PM
ICE

Quote:
oddly enough my task manager somewhat works, but when i tap on the clock, the notification enhancement overtakes my task manager. anyone know of a fix? i been googling all morning
Quote:
Originally Posted by captblaze View Post
tap once and the windows notification drops down. then with the notification window down tap and hold for a second or two then release

that should drop the htc taskmanger down
yeah that doesnt work in mine. when the taskbar drops down, notification screen pops up right after. hmm guess i will be tweaking the notification enhancement....
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development