View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 07:25 PM
rawdikrik
Regular 'Geeker

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Had a nice 236XX rom built. I fixed the dailer issues and the call history issues.

Today, out of nowhere... It froze. Or it looked like it froze. Screen was unresponsive to input. I reset the device... and it hung on the Black screen.

I then Hard rest.. and it got worse. The screen was a graphic clusterf*ck of the old rom and the Calukins Kitshen Loading screen. It was BAD.

I started to freak out. So I loaded a stock ROM and it worked wonderfully. Did the flash dance and everything. Then proceded to load up my 236XX rom again, and bam... same graphical mess up.

Right now im on NRG just to use the phone. Gonna try to use the OEM graphic drivers on my next build and see if that is what was messing me up.

Has this happened to anyone? Anyone have any ideas? Do i right the longest posts in the world?

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways