PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 11:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-8 ][ v1.51 ][ 23529 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1d2catz View Post
It is up now with the link above for all I am sharing or this direct link.

http://www.4shared.com/file/22229691...098/23534.html

Thanx for this. For some reason Garmin XT won't install on this version. I've tried a 16 and 12 meg PP but no go. It won't even install without Sense running, which is wierd. 23529 doesn't have this issue. Too bad cause it seems fast.

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 02-14-2010 at 11:20 PM.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

louisk is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to louisk Send a message via MSN to louisk Send a message via Yahoo to louisk
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-8 ][ v1.51 ][ 23529 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Need help really badly.... I have the 1.51 kitchen, with 23529 on it, and just travelled to New Zealand.... I had sprint activate the SIM, and they must have done it because I can make phone calls and receive text messages, but I can't send them. When I try to send one it says me it can't, and there is no Text message service center set on the GSM settings. does anyone know what I should setup for the Text Message service center in the GSM settings?
Old 02-14-2010, 11:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
anyone knowwhich manila file this is? or can u hit me with the correct one so i can overwrite it, ____ing me off lol
I had to adjust the graphic...HTC screwed that up pretty good...here is the corrrected mail selector...heres a cab or the manila file....just remove the .txt from the manila file...
Attached Files
File Type: cab Mail Selector Fix.cab (2.2 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: txt 0aa3af66_manila.txt (1.0 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden
Wink Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-8 ][ v1.51 ][ 23529 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Dunno what "bew" is, but I have toiled all day and here is my end result. A little bit from everyone in here and I got it working.

I have this in the kitchen off the ext\shared folder and have everything selected.

..\Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.51\EXT\Shared\Packages_Manila_2_5_20121225_0

rstg_Packages_Manila_2_5_20121225_0.rar

I have them all selected, and NO OTHER MANILA FILES! Just this stuff I've uploaded. Building a 21891, but should work on other builds! And check out my rom thread for pics, Please don't share with other rom chefs!!! lol...
sorry for the bew meant build
thanks a million bro
Old 02-14-2010, 11:57 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
sorry for the bew meant build
thanks a million bro
Building that 23534 for someone, some of the stuff that I expierenced today...Maybee it was because of the different bew's. lol...

Edit: Hopefully calk's been watching and is all over this stuff....

Old 02-15-2010, 12:45 AM
PPCGeeks VIP

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Can anyone using 23529 from 1.51 kitchen chime in on my problems I am having with Youtube 2.6. It is really frustrating and I am wondering if somehow I have borked my computer, I could have sworn it was working before but I have flashed so much I can not be sure.

All I need is for someone with 23529 test any video play back with youtube (2.6) and tell me if your video plays and sound. For me with Fast Download I get fluid video and sound but if I choose Best Quality (or whatever the other option is) the video never plays a get a pic and it does not change and if I watch the timer it jumps from 0 to 4 then to 10 then to something else and never any video or sound. I have attempted to build a 21XXX series rom and I get the same thing, fresh downloaded kitchen and the flash dance back to stock.

I think there may be a problem with my computer and I am trying to nail this down so anyone please help me out with an answer on if your works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Guys I am going crazy here I thought my Kitchen was messed up as Youtube 2.6 would not play video it streams but does not play i get a pic and not video and the timer on the bottom hits like every 4 sec. I even uninstalled my AV extracted the kitchen again and built a 23529 rom with defaults same problem. Flashed stock the cleared storage then built and flashed another time with a fresh build same problem.... Can anyone please tell me if they have playback issues with 2.6 in the kitchen? I have tried different video drivers as well.
Quote:
So I found that it is only with HQ playback, with fast download it works but with HQ the pone locks up.... Anyone to report whether HQ playback works for them on 2.6 version?
Quote:
Ok so I think I found the cause, If I build without the 3.2 Album the HQ Playback works. Can anyone else confirm this?
Quote:
I downloaded Calk's ROM with build 28xxx and album 3.2 and Youtube 2.6 are in it Youtube HQ playback works, So either it is a problem with 23529 or I am crazy and nothing is going to work for me...
Old 02-15-2010, 12:57 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Its funny how different people are I can't stand the start button at the top. Its just such a reach when at the bottom it's right there.
I could stand it on my TP1 with it at the top, but now with the TP2's massive screen, it's way to far up there.lol
6.5.X FTW!

dwizzy130

Old 02-15-2010, 01:38 AM
PPCGeeks VIP

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

So with a new computer (Windows 7 x86, previous was Win 7 x64) Fresh Kitchen download, even deided to try the 23534 sys, same problems so either its the YouTube Package or my phone is F'd so I would appreciate if someone could anwser this one for me.

Quote:
Can anyone using 23529 from 1.51 kitchen chime in on my problems I am having with Youtube 2.6. It is really frustrating and I am wondering if somehow I have borked my computer, I could have sworn it was working before but I have flashed so much I can not be sure.

All I need is for someone with 23529 test any video play back with youtube (2.6) and tell me if your video plays and sound. For me with Fast Download I get fluid video and sound but if I choose Best Quality (or whatever the other option is) the video never plays a get a pic and it does not change and if I watch the timer it jumps from 0 to 4 then to 10 then to something else and never any video or sound. I have attempted to build a 21XXX series rom and I get the same thing, fresh downloaded kitchen and the flash dance back to stock.

I think there may be a problem with my computer and I am trying to nail this down so anyone please help me out with an answer on if your works.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:52 AM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
So with a new computer (Windows 7 x86, previous was Win 7 x64) Fresh Kitchen download, even deided to try the 23534 sys, same problems so either its the YouTube Package or my phone is F'd so I would appreciate if someone could anwser this one for me.
Probably not going to get an answer on this, if no one replied right away. Look a handful of pages back. I was having issues with tmail.exe locking up when receiving texts and the alarm not working from any ROM cooked with this kitchen. One other person claimed to have intermittent issues too but I never got any closer to a solution.

I am using Win 7 x86 with UAC disabled. Funny that it only started happening recently and doesn't happen with other ROMs I try or the stock ROM. I'm just waiting for a new kitchen version. I'll try it, probably see the same problems and just give up and go away.

Kinda seems like if the answer isn't easily searched for there's little point in asking because those with knowledge as to what could be happening don't come around.

It's an oldschool trick but try deleting the YouTube folder from your storage card after a flash, but before your start the program for the first time.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:25 AM
PPCGeeks VIP

Thanks for the reply, I have heard that before about the storage card so i decided to remove it, same problems. Well I have tried just about everything as one last stich effort I am building without album (or pretty much anything else besides youtube at this point) and I have found a newer 2.6 youtube ext to build with testing this now, but I may throw in the towel, I thought someone using the kitchen could at least throw me bone and give some feedback on youtube simple yes (not crazy) or no (crazy), I may just have to deal with it.

Edit: I tried my stripped build with YouTube_2_6_20111727_00 i found from the Rhodium S2 Rom Dump, I get fluid HQ video now with no sound I cant win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
Probably not going to get an answer on this, if no one replied right away. Look a handful of pages back. I was having issues with tmail.exe locking up when receiving texts and the alarm not working from any ROM cooked with this kitchen. One other person claimed to have intermittent issues too but I never got any closer to a solution.

I am using Win 7 x86 with UAC disabled. Funny that it only started happening recently and doesn't happen with other ROMs I try or the stock ROM. I'm just waiting for a new kitchen version. I'll try it, probably see the same problems and just give up and go away.

Kinda seems like if the answer isn't easily searched for there's little point in asking because those with knowledge as to what could be happening don't come around.

It's an oldschool trick but try deleting the YouTube folder from your storage card after a flash, but before your start the program for the first time.

Last edited by Formula84; 02-15-2010 at 02:32 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development