View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 01:52 AM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-8 ][ v1.51 ][ 23529 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
So with a new computer (Windows 7 x86, previous was Win 7 x64) Fresh Kitchen download, even deided to try the 23534 sys, same problems so either its the YouTube Package or my phone is F'd so I would appreciate if someone could anwser this one for me.
Probably not going to get an answer on this, if no one replied right away. Look a handful of pages back. I was having issues with tmail.exe locking up when receiving texts and the alarm not working from any ROM cooked with this kitchen. One other person claimed to have intermittent issues too but I never got any closer to a solution.

I am using Win 7 x86 with UAC disabled. Funny that it only started happening recently and doesn't happen with other ROMs I try or the stock ROM. I'm just waiting for a new kitchen version. I'll try it, probably see the same problems and just give up and go away.

Kinda seems like if the answer isn't easily searched for there's little point in asking because those with knowledge as to what could be happening don't come around.

It's an oldschool trick but try deleting the YouTube folder from your storage card after a flash, but before your start the program for the first time.