View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 02:25 AM
Formula84
PPCGeeks VIP

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-8 ][ v1.51 ][ 23529 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Thanks for the reply, I have heard that before about the storage card so i decided to remove it, same problems. Well I have tried just about everything as one last stich effort I am building without album (or pretty much anything else besides youtube at this point) and I have found a newer 2.6 youtube ext to build with testing this now, but I may throw in the towel, I thought someone using the kitchen could at least throw me bone and give some feedback on youtube simple yes (not crazy) or no (crazy), I may just have to deal with it.

Edit: I tried my stripped build with YouTube_2_6_20111727_00 i found from the Rhodium S2 Rom Dump, I get fluid HQ video now with no sound I cant win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
Probably not going to get an answer on this, if no one replied right away. Look a handful of pages back. I was having issues with tmail.exe locking up when receiving texts and the alarm not working from any ROM cooked with this kitchen. One other person claimed to have intermittent issues too but I never got any closer to a solution.

I am using Win 7 x86 with UAC disabled. Funny that it only started happening recently and doesn't happen with other ROMs I try or the stock ROM. I'm just waiting for a new kitchen version. I'll try it, probably see the same problems and just give up and go away.

Kinda seems like if the answer isn't easily searched for there's little point in asking because those with knowledge as to what could be happening don't come around.

It's an oldschool trick but try deleting the YouTube folder from your storage card after a flash, but before your start the program for the first time.

Last edited by Formula84; 02-15-2010 at 02:32 AM.