PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 11:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
does anyone know where to enter your email settings in the kitchen so you wont have to keep entering your email address and password after every cooked rom? I have 1 outlook account and 3 other email accounts and am getting tired of having to re enter them all the time since I flash my phone like twice a day. Thanks.
Not sure about the settings but I got an xml file of my email settings. (I used samishi or haiku to get it, sure there are other ways)

Then I use this website to create a cab file, now everytime I cook a new rom I just run my cab for all my email settings http://supware.net/CabGen/
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-14-2009, 12:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

kelvinbeck is a n00b

I am getting this error:

Run XML \Windows\Start_Menu.xml failed
Code:0x6

Any thoughts?
Old 11-14-2009, 12:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Getting ready to leave but here's a preview of the updated kitchen

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen (v1a) Preview

Can't download,clicked on the download link in mediafire.com but nothing happened.
Old 11-14-2009, 12:34 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kmy477 View Post
Can't download,clicked on the download link in mediafire.com but nothing happened.
just checked and it still works for me.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 11-14-2009, 02:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kmy477 View Post
just tried it and it worked for me. try again
Old 11-14-2009, 02:51 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap! View Post
Downloaded 23506 for my Verizon TP2. Used SMS Import and now I'm having all sorts of problems viewing my texts. Is 6.5.1 just a different message structure?
It's probably best to not import as WM6.5.1 does things a bit differently.

Quote:
Also, how do I soft reset without taking off the back?
Install a program to do so? Just google around, there are tons of soft-reset apps, including some included in the kitchen.
Quote:
If I hold the End key, the phone vibrates but nothing happens.
Settings --> Personal --> Buttons --> End key
It's doing something, probably default set to toggle between vibrate/sound

Quote:
Is 6.5.1 just to unstable to use daily? Should I just go back to 6.5?
It's not even beta software, so it will have quirks. If you need rock solid performance and reliability here's a tip: don't use software that is still in development and experimental!

Having said that, if you know what you are doing, WM6.5.1 late builds are okay for daily use.

I'm getting the impression you are very new with all of this and perhaps starting with a kitchen isn't the best idea right now...
Old 11-14-2009, 02:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Getting ready to leave but here's a preview of the updated kitchen

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen (v1a) Preview
Thank you! I am going to give it a test drive.
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 11-14-2009, 03:35 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
what are you guys doing to get roaming options. i really want the roaming only feature but i am unable to get it. I tried the options in this thread, but it didn't work. any ideas?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=84172
*bump*
Google is the next skynet
Old 11-14-2009, 04:52 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Praise the WM deity...or Cthulu

Just ran the "preview" kitchen and ...dun dun dun...Google Maps AFLT/My Location works now.

<happy>

Edit: New Personal Record for Stipped ROM: 286MB free storage space...who can beat it? lol

Last edited by Malatesta; 11-14-2009 at 04:55 PM.
Old 11-14-2009, 05:27 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
Praise the WM deity...or Cthulu

Just ran the "preview" kitchen and ...dun dun dun...Google Maps AFLT/My Location works now.

<happy>

Edit: New Personal Record for Stipped ROM: 286MB free storage space...who can beat it? lol
Wow. I thought my 279MB free storage space was pretty good. Now I gotta see what else I can trim!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development