View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 02:51 PM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap! View Post
Downloaded 23506 for my Verizon TP2. Used SMS Import and now I'm having all sorts of problems viewing my texts. Is 6.5.1 just a different message structure?
It's probably best to not import as WM6.5.1 does things a bit differently.

Quote:
Also, how do I soft reset without taking off the back?
Install a program to do so? Just google around, there are tons of soft-reset apps, including some included in the kitchen.
Quote:
If I hold the End key, the phone vibrates but nothing happens.
Settings --> Personal --> Buttons --> End key
It's doing something, probably default set to toggle between vibrate/sound

Quote:
Is 6.5.1 just to unstable to use daily? Should I just go back to 6.5?
It's not even beta software, so it will have quirks. If you need rock solid performance and reliability here's a tip: don't use software that is still in development and experimental!

Having said that, if you know what you are doing, WM6.5.1 late builds are okay for daily use.

I'm getting the impression you are very new with all of this and perhaps starting with a kitchen isn't the best idea right now...